Have you tried the 5503 port? Or is that port block by security?
1. Check status of the db console
2. verify web-link
3. Check if you are able to ping the host/ip specified , if not take action accordingly
4. Try stop start of DB console
5. If you are on windows make sure are logged in through admin or oracle software owner osuser
6. Check logs for more details
7. last option drop/re-create repos
8. Raise SR
I checked the status of the db console and it indicates that its running but above that it says access is denied.
I checked the logs and the top line stated
WARN jdbc.ConnectionCache_getConnection.353 - Got a fatal exception when getting a connection; Error code = 17002; Cleaning up cache and retrying2013-06-19 06:05:19,480 [HTTPhrGroup-6] Error conn.ConnectionService verifyRepositoryEx.891 - Invalid Connection pool. Error = IO Exception:The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
and the error goes on and on.
Ok. I got rid of the access is denied error. I just ran the cmd prompt as administrator. I also ran IE as administrator and the cannot display web page error disappeared also. Now it just shows four little lines in the webpage. Any ideas?
Have you tried a different browser? Firefox or Chrome?