2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2013 5:09 PM by CraigB RSS

Help regarding installing Oracle Forms and Reports

6ae9110d-0279-46fa-ad09-bb47c155394b

Hi,

I have Oracle Datbase 11g installed in my PC, which has the following configurations : Win 7, i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD. Now, I want to install Oracle Forms and Reports for developing Oracle Forms. But I am unable to do so by downloading Oracle Forms and Reports 11g R2. Can anyone help me in the proper installation? Thanks in Advance.

Koustuv

• 1. Re: Help regarding installing Oracle Forms and Reports
          Paul M.

I want to install Oracle Forms and Reports for developing Oracle Forms.

You're posting a Forms and Reports question on XE database forum... does it have to do something ?

You should post on Weblogic forums. You have to install Weblogic server first, and then Forms and Reports.

But I am unable to do so by downloading Oracle Forms and Reports 11g R2.

What's your problem exactly ?

• 2. Re: Help regarding installing Oracle Forms and Reports
            CraigB

Koustuv,

Now, I want to install Oracle Forms and Reports for developing Oracle Forms. But I am unable to do so by downloading Oracle Forms and Reports 11g R2. Can anyone help me in the proper installation?

What exactly is the problem you are having with the download of Oracle Forms/Reports 11g (which is part of the Oracle Fusion Middlware (FMw) 11g product)?  As to how to perform a proper installation, you must download and install Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) 10.3.5 or 10.3.6 before you try to install FMw product.  By the way, save yourself some trouble and don't run the configuration at the end of the WLS install.  When you run the FMw installer - it will perform all the necessary configuration for both WLS and FMw.

Craig...