I want to define JMS server on my server A and set on this A JMS server foreign destination to the JMS server B.
On server A i defined:
- JMS server and set target
- JMS modules (set subdeployment, Connection Factory, Uniform Distributed Queue, JNDI Name, subdeployment)
And i dont know where can i set destination foreign JMS server ? I have to define:
- at JMS server: JNDI Connection URL: t3://XXX.0.22.191:7004,
- at factory: Remote JNDI Name: Jms.VI and user name
- at destination: Remote JNDI Name: Jms.queue.NOTIFICATIONS
can you help me?