1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 24, 2013 4:43 AM by 25f7b754-ce4d-42eb-95ac-b0c7241755a4 RSS

Problem with WebLogic->Oracle AQ Foreign JMS server.

25f7b754-ce4d-42eb-95ac-b0c7241755a4

I'm trying to create a JMS module in WebLogic pointing at an Oracle AQ queue in another database.  I've got a datasource, module, and queue according to the documentation (I believe). 

I followed: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24329_01/web.1211/e24385/aq_jms.htm#CJAECHCC

although, I did fix the syntax errors in the SQL, and I used smf instead of jmsuser.

However, when I deploy a MDB that uses the queue, I get the following exception:

weblogic.jms.common.InvalidDestinationException: [JMSClientExceptions:055142]Foreign destination, SMF.USERQUEUE

at weblogic.jms.common.Destination.checkDestinationType(Destination.java:105)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.setupConsumer(JMSSession.java:2720)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.createConsumer(JMSSession.java:2691)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.createReceiver(JMSSession.java:2596)

at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.setUpQueueSessionAt(JMSConnectionPoller.java:1791)

at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.setUpQueueSessions(JMSConnectionPoller.java:1618)

at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.createJMSConnection(JMSConnectionPoller.java:2298)

at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.JMSConnectionPoller.connect(JMSConnectionPoller.java:808)

at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDConnectionManager.timerExpired(MDConnectionManager.java:177)

at weblogic.timers.internal.TimerImpl.run(TimerImpl.java:293)

at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:545)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

The JDBC data source is connected properly.

JNDI IC: oracle.jms.AQjmsInitialContextFactory

ConnectionFactory Local: aqjms/XAQueueConnectionFactory Remote: QueueConnectionFactory

Destination Local: aqjms/sdcCompilerQueue Remote: Queues/USERQUEUE

Data Source: jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=localhost)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=SMF)(INSTANCE_NAME=SMF)))

Supports Global Transactions - DISABLED.

Data Source Test: SQL SELECT count(*) FROM myqueuetable  -- validates that the queue table exists.

Oracle WebLogic 12c, Oracle EE 11gR2 on OEL 6.4.

Any ideas?  We're stumped here.

Thank you