- Just click record button and navigate your scenario, OpenScript will automatically record script for your scenario.
- You can find requirements in release note. Find release note in OracleATS(installed folder) --> docs\en\OATSReleaseNotes.pdf
- First try to launch forms manually
- If no issues then goto C:\Documents and Settings\'User Name'\Application Data\Sun\Java and rename Deployment to Deployment1
- Try to record now. If any issue exist let me know
- For executing scripts from OTM(OTM, script and execution in same machine ), goto services.
- Stop service 'Oracle ATS Agent' and change start type to manual
- Run C:\OracleATS\agentmanager\bin\AgentManagerService.exe -c C:\OracleATS\agentmanager\bin\AgentManagerService.conf from cmd(OATS installed in C: drive)
- Add your script in OTM test and run your script
Thank you for your attention.
Did the procedures that you requested, however when I run
• Run C: \ OracleATS \ AgentManager \ bin \ AgentManagerService.exe-c C: \ OracleATS \ AgentManager \ bin \ AgentManagerService.conf from cmd (OATS installed in C: drive) already have 1 hour to finish this and not running.
If I try to close the CMD screen, a message is triggered not yet completed the request.
Is this normal?