3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2013 2:14 AM by onkar.nath RSS

    Incident BEA-337 [WebLogicServer]

    onkar.nath

      Hi,

       

      I am getting below error in the grid:

       

       

      Incident (BEA-337 [WebLogicServer]) detected in /u02/app/oracle/gc_inst/user_projects/domains/GCDomain/servers/EMGC_OMS1/adr/diag/ofm/GCDomain/EMGC_OMS1/alert/log.xml at time/line number: Sun Jun 9 01:08:25 2013/2187

      Any thoughts?

       

      Onkar

        • 1. Re: Incident BEA-337 [WebLogicServer]
          Loc Nhan -Oracle

          Hi Onkar,

           

          Have a look at the MOS note 1500792.1, which has information on the same error and solutions for the error.

           

          Regards,

          - Loc

          • 2. Re: Incident BEA-337 [WebLogicServer]
            onkar.nath

            LocNhan,

             

            thanks for the document id. I checked the id and it says this:

            The note/solution applies only if the incident stack is the same.

             

            How do I check the incident stack. However incident stack is different in our case. Below is a part of the stack:

             

            Incident detected using watch rule "StuckThread":

            Watch time:             Jun 9, 2013 1:08:25 AM EDT

            Watch ServerName:       EMGC_OMS1

            Watch RuleType:         Log

            Watch Rule:             (SEVERITY = 'Error') AND (MSGID = 'BEA-000337')

            Watch DomainName:       GCDomain

            Watch Data:

               DATE : Jun 9, 2013 1:08:25 AM EDT

               SERVER : EMGC_OMS1

               MESSAGE : [STUCK] ExecuteThread: '222' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' has been busy for "1,068" seconds working on the request "weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl@2892b83[

            GET /em/console/database/instance/waitDetails?event=doLoad&target=RMAN&type=oracle_database&waitClass=Overview HTTP/1.1

            User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0

            Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8

            Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5

            Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate

            Referer: https://devdb2.XXX.com:7799/em/console/database/instance/waitDetails?event=doLoad&target=RMAN&type=oracle_database&waitClass=Overview

            Cookie: JSESSIONID=BbhHRxZhVLJ17wLYSszCJQQvTDyHxHbwcvfTqN3hpjP14N4Gms2g!178812559; oracle.uix=0^^GMT-4:00^p; __utma=123756122.729162341.1362471714.1369111916.1369208193.5; __utmz=123756122.1362471714.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)

            ECID-Context: 1.004rf3wB1pi3n3BpnW4EyZ0006Zo000^rz;kXjE1ZDLIPGPj5PRj3RRiJVRgLRB^HOTXIPOnLRBdURSoHQRZLRBrHPQoKHPoHPQgJS

            Connection: Keep-Alive

            Proxy-Client-IP: 10.106.8.78

            X-Forwarded-For: 10.106.8.78

            X-WebLogic-KeepAliveSecs: 30

            X-WebLogic-Force-JVMID: 178812559

             

            ]", which is more than the configured time (StuckThreadMaxTime) of "1,000" seconds. Stack trace:

                    oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.prepareStatement(PhysicalConnection.java:3042)

                    oracle.sysman.util.jdbc.ConnectionWrapper.setSessionParameter(ConnectionWrapper.java:1097)

                    oracle.sysman.util.jdbc.ConnectionWrapper.setLocale(ConnectionWrapper.java:3688)

                    oracle.sysman.db.adm.RootController.getEMConnection(RootController.java:1062)

                    oracle.sysman.db.adm.RootController.getEMConnection(RootController.java:1072)

                    oracle.sysman.db.adm.BaseController.handleRequest(BaseController.java:1342)

                    oracle.sysman.db.adm.DBControllerResolver.handleRequest(DBControllerResolver.java:132)

                    oracle.sysman.emSDK.svlt.EMServlet.myDoGet(EMServlet.java:738)

                    oracle.sysman.emSDK.svlt.EMServlet.doGet(EMServlet.java:329)

                    oracle.sysman.eml.app.Console.doGet(Console.java:352)

                    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)

             

            Any suggestions?

             

            -Onkar

            • 3. Re: Incident BEA-337 [WebLogicServer]
              onkar.nath

              While searching metalink, I found one note:

              MOS-Note: Grid Control Reports Incident (Bea-337 [Weblogicserver]) Detected [ID 1290548.1]

               

              This document says that these errors are harmless. The filter string will prevent alerts on the above examples.

              1. Apply Patch 9882856 in the AGENT_HOME monitoring the target for which the alert was raised.

              or

              2.  add this filter expression, edit the AGENT_HOME/sysman/config/emd.properties file, add:


              adrAlertLogAsErrorCodeExcludeRegex=.*BEA-(101020|337|567|6657)\D.*


              and restart the agent. Hope this would help somebody.


              -Onkar