1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 27, 2013 3:05 PM by harikiran-Oracle RSS

AIA Deploying Artifacts issue

Hi,

here i am tring to Deploying AIA Artifacts by following bellow script:

ant -f /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAInstallDriver.xml -DPropertiesFile=/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/config/AIAInstallProperties.xml -DDeploymentPlan=/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/services/AIAProDP.xml

But i face below error and my SOA server also running statu..

[exec] Problem invoking WLST - Traceback (innermost last):
      [exec] File "/usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/lib/py/updateMetadata.py", line 24, in ?
      [exec] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [exec] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
      [exec] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
      [exec] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
      [exec]
      [exec] java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error connecting to server please check to see if the server exists
      [exec]

BUILD FAILED
      /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAExecuteDriver.xml:104: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/AIAExecuteDriver.xml:65: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/aia_instances/AIA30/tmp/AIDExecuteDP_temp_1229734324.xml:7: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /usr/app/oracle/product/ECO/EcoAIA/Infrastructure/Install/AID/lib/AIDConfigurationLibraryTasks.xml:845: exec returned: 1

please help me on this issue is their any changes neede in AIDConfigurationLibraryTasks.xml

Thanku,
      Ram

Edited by: 969014 on May 30, 2013 4:37 AM
        • 1. Re: AIA Deploying Artifacts issue
          harikiran-Oracle

Hi Ram,

If you were deploying the artifacts using AID, make sure that the AIDInstallerProperties.xml is properly configured with password/server details for the involved system(s).

During deployment time, AID gets server details from that file and connects to it.

Else, retry configuring this xml file using AIA's config.sh

Thanks,

Harikiran