1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 29, 2013 11:56 AM by Mini RSS

OWB 10.2 mapping issue

Hi friends,

Im working on the owb I performed one sample mapping like below

Step 1: Created a source module by giving it location as a data source and imported the following table from the db 11g

Step 2: Created a target module as a data warehouse by giving my 10g db location details and started to create a dimension.

Step 3: Created the mapping in the target module by dragging the source tables and a dimension from source and the target module.

Step 4: Deployed sequence, table, dimension successfully in control center. When i tried to deploy the mapping an pop-up window displayed with the source details of my 11g database, once i entered the password and soon after pressing the ok button, i received an message like

RTC-5318:Invalid location type pair for Name Oracle database and version 11.1

Im not sure with the above, which is occuring while deploying the mapping. Since i created and registered the source location of my 11g database. But then too why owb is returning error like source location is not registered. Hence i can see my source location in the connection explorer.

Whether this problem is occuring since i imported the source table from the 11g database, as the owb that im using is of 10g.??

Kindly help me with this issue friends.