I have the current scenario:
- I am using an integrated Weblogic Application Server that is integrated with JDeveloper (184.108.40.206.0) for development purposes .
- I have a "configuration" on my integrated server that I want to 'replicate' on a dedicated server: mainly data-sources and some JMS modules.
- I don't want to configure the dedicated server by hand through the weblogic console (I consider this to be a tedious, error-prone job).
So my question is:
- Is it possible to export / generate a script that contains my Data Sources configuration (from the integrated server) and import those on another server .
- I only want to export the data-sources, not all the setup (the dedicated server I am using has a different Security setup and I don't want to overwrite those settings).
check this link on middlewaremagic - http://middlewaremagic.com/weblogic/?p=4751