I have enable the debug option for Apache log by doing the below method
-- Enable debug logging for Apache
-- Restarted the application.
I have uploaded the Apache log & the URL is : https://www.drivehq.com/file/DFPublishFile.aspx/FileID1455081189/Keyy44nutvihh0t/Apache_debug.zip
im not able to download that attachment it says
There was an error processing your request. The error message is:
The published file was expired.
This might be a temporary problem. Please try again. If you see this message again, please report the detailed problem tomoc.qhevird@retsambew.
In reporting the problem, please try your best to include the following info:
- Your username or registered email address;
- Which page (URL), which file and / or which folder were you accessing?
- If the file / folder is shared by another user, what is the username and sharename? Ideally, please attach the Share Notification email;
- The detailed steps to duplicate the problem;
- A screenshot(s) showing the problem will be very helpful.
We appreciate your help as we work hard to improve our service.
sharing is caring
I don't see any errors in the log files.
Have you tried to clear the server cache and see if this helps? -- How To Clear Caches (Apache/iAS, Cabo, Modplsql, Browser, Jinitiator, Java, Portal, WebADI) for E-Business Suite? [ID 742107.1]
If you still have the same issue, then please log a SR.