2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2013 7:30 AM by VikulAgg RSS

Implementing lazy loading of task flows

VikulAgg

I have a dashboard which has multiple regions. These regions are implemented as task flows in showDetailFrame components. There regions can be individually expanded or collapsed. Whenever a region is expanded or collapsed, this is stored in the personalisation content by the framework, and the state of that particular region is retained on the next login. I want to implement lazy loading of task flows on my dashboard. Such that, if a particular region is found collapsed upon login, the task flow shouldn't be fired at all. I can't find an approach to start with. What i have in mind is, if i could determine the state of the components before the page is rendered, i could control the activation of the task flow. But for that, i'd require to access the mds related data. Is there an API using which i can access that?

• 1. Re: Implementing lazy loading of task flows
          Subramanian Meyyappan

hi user,

from my understanding i'm saying that i didn't know how you are using expand/collapse feature anyhow h've some boolean variable at intial state make it true or false according the state(expand or collapsed).

Here, I dont understood,

state of that particular region is retained on the next login.

did you mean state remains for second user login.

https://forums.oracle.com/thread/1057542

• 2. Re: Implementing lazy loading of task flows
            VikulAgg

Hi SubramanianMeyyappan

I mean that whenever a user expands or collapses a particular panel, the state is retained even when the user logs out and logs in again. This is a framework provided feature through meta data services.

My question is, is there a way through which i can know which panel is expanded and which panel is collapses before the page is rendered, so that i can activate or deactivate the task flow correspondingly.

Is there any other way by which i can achieve lazy loading in my case?