I Have installed the oracle database 11g, the oracle database mobile server and i use Glassfish as the application server.Everything is fine i have tested the mobile server configuration using Oracle mobile server workbench the mobile server runs but when i want to connect to the mobile manager workspace via the browser using http://localhost:8080/mobile i have a server error HTTP 404- The requested resource () is not available
Please Help me
Please check the following:
(1) check the value of "PORT=" in your MOBILE_HOME\mobile\server\bin\mobile.ora
is the PORT 8080?
(2) If it's 8080, did you start mobile server before you connect to http://localhost:8080/mobile? Use MOBILE_HOME\mobile\server\bin\runmobileserver.bat to start mobile server.
And check if there is any error during server starts up.
(3) Try to use your IP instead of "localhost" to connect mobile manager: http://IP:port/mobile
(1) Did you verify that your oracle database is up?
(2) restart your mobile server and try again.
(3) If the issue is reproduced, please send me your installation log. It should exist in MOBILE_HOME\mobile\server\*.log. My email: email@example.com
Besides, when you install the mobile server, what did you choose, "create a new domain" or "use an existing domain" ?
Thanks for replying:
First:I am not sure of point (1),what do you mean by making my database up?. If you mean did i activate a listener on my database well i did.
Second: When i installed the mobile server i chose using an existing domain that is the domain1 the default domain in Galssfish.
I looked at your log. Your installation is not successful. There are 2 issues:
(1) Your database instance cannot be connected during installation.
During installation, the installer needs to connect to a oracle database instance and create schemas and other metadata in your database. However, it fails with "
java.sql.SQLException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection"
You need to check your oracle database and make sure the database can be connected via jdbc connection during the installation process.
(2) You provided a wrong admin username/password for domain1 when deploying the mobile application.
You can see error :"Authentication failed for user: ****"
Here you should input the admin username of the glassfish domain domain1.
You have re-install the mobile server since the current installation failed. You can refer http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35865_01/doc.1120/e29687/install.htm#BABHAAIF for more information.