2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2013 8:00 AM by Carlos Dominguez RSS

Oracle BPM 11g - some book, resource about Best Practices ?

Carlos Dominguez

Hello everybody, I need to start an implementation with Oracle BPM 11g, for this I need to read best practices to perform this kind of implementation, integrating ADF 11g / BPM 11g, is there a book, or online resource to talk about this topic ?, please if you know of any resources please comment.

• 1. Re: Oracle BPM 11g - some book, resource about Best Practices ?
          Daniel Atwood

Hi Carlos,

You've probably seen these but my top 3 Oracle BPM 11g books would be:

1. Getting Started with Oracle BPM Suite 11gR1 - A Hands-On Tutorial - this is very well written and I think is the best for new people getting started.  I like that it covers the entire suite in some depth.  The instructions are clear and well written, but getting a little dated (it was written for PS3 and we're currently on PS6).  This also covers the basics of integrating ADF that you're looking for.

2. Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Advanced BPMN Topics - Mark Nelson was one of the authors on this.  Anything by Mark I'll read.  This book fills in some areas that are tough to learn on your own.

3. Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g Handbook - a bit of a tough read in some places, but has more detailed information and best practices in some areas.

Hope this helps,

Dan

• 2. Re: Oracle BPM 11g - some book, resource about Best Practices ?
            Carlos Dominguez

Thank you Dan, for you answer :-) !