It's trying to load the .avsc files that are in the D:\nosql\kv-2.0.39\examples\schema directory (the source code directory) as resources from your classpath Here are instructions for making sure these files are in your classpath. I'm adding the following text to SchemaExample.java:
* <p>When running this program, the Java classpath must include the
* kvclient.jar and the example 'classes' directory. The .avsc files must also
* be found as resources in the classpath, which can be accomplished by adding
* the 'examples' directory to the classpath or by copying the .avsc files to
* the 'classes/schema' directory.</p>
Sorry for the less-than-informative error from the example, we'll improve that.
Message was edited by: greybird The location of the .avsc files must be in the classes/schema directory, or you must add examples to your classpath. I had this wrong in my post.