This discussion is archived
1 2 3 Previous Next 35 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2013 12:27 AM by ;) ApPsMasTi ;) RSS

AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit

974057 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Experts,

Excuse me for trying to brief the Issue in such manner which may not be apt. or appear stupid to many Experts.   But I am newbie to Oracle Apps !

After registering the  EBS R12.1 Vision, DB version 11.2.0.3.0   with OID 11.1.1.6  successfully with  $FND_TOP/bin/txkrun.pl   Before that Registered EBS Instance with OID

as part of Integrating EBS R12 with OAM-OID 11g according to  (ID :1309013.1)

Once i updated  these profile options i.e  "Applications SSO Type" profile option to “SSWA w/SSO”  and“Applications SSO Login Types” profile option to   BOTH ,   AND

Applications SSO Auto Link User profile option to “Enabled” And “Applications SSO Enable OID Identity Add Event” profile option to “Enabled”.

And than it requyire the EBS tier to be restarted Once i restarted it  Than the following  Issues  Occured.

1.  As i specified the provisiontype value to 1 which means that  the user that's got created in OID should be populated in fnd_user table in EBS But this is not happening

as the User that i 've created with the ODSM is not propagated to fnd_user table when i verified it with the following query

select USER_NAME, CREATION_DATE from fnd_user where creation_date > (SYSDATE - 1);

The Output : no rows selected

2.  The EBS Login page become inaccessible that is the Login Page goes blank

3.  opmn managed are running fine But when i checked the status of adcmctl got the following error,

You are running adcmctl.sh version 120.17.12010000.5

ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit

Cause: afpodbinit failed due to ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error

ORA-06512: at "APPS.FND_GLOBAL", line 1939

ORA-06512: at "APPS.FND_GLOBAL", line 2309

ORA-06512: at "APPS.FND_GLOBAL", line 2447

ORA-06512: at line 1.

The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: begin fnd_global.bless_next_init('FND_PERMIT_0000'); fnd_global.initialize(:session_id, :user_id, :resp_id, :resp_appl_id, :security_group_id, :site_id, :login_id, :conc_login_id, :prog_appl_id, :conc_program_id, :conc_request_id, :conc_priority_request, :form_id, :form_application_id, :conc_process_id, :conc_queue_id, :queue_appl_id, :server_id); fnd_profile.put('ORG_ID', :org_id); fnd_profile.put('MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID', :mfg_org_id); fnd_profile.put('MFG_CHART_OF_ACCOUNTS_ID', :coa); fnd_profile.put('APPS_MAINTENANCE_MODE', :amm); end; and was executed from the file &ERRFILE.

Internal Concurrent Manager status could not be determined.

adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

even though

adopmnctl.sh status give the following output.

You are running adopmnctl.sh version 120.6.12010000.5

Checking status of OPMN managed processes...

Processes in Instance: VIS_ebs.ebs.oracle.com

---------------------------------+--------------------+---------+---------

ias-component                    | process-type       |     pid | status

---------------------------------+--------------------+---------+---------

OC4JGroup:default_group          | OC4J:oafm          |  100242 | Alive  

OC4JGroup:default_group          | OC4J:forms         |  100173 | Alive  

OC4JGroup:default_group          | OC4J:oacore        |  100021 | Alive  

HTTP_Server                      | HTTP_Server        |   99964 | Alive

4. when i run the autoconfig  it got Failed with these error

AutoConfig is exiting with status 1

also the following i observed in the adconfig log file.

[PROFILE PHASE]

AutoConfig could not successfully execute the following scripts:

Directory: /oracle/VIS/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/bin/perl -I /oracle/VIS/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/lib/5.8.3 -I /oracle/VIS/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.3 -I /oracle/VIS/apps/apps_st/appl/au/12.0.0/perl -I /oracle/VIS/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/Apache/Apache/mod_perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/i686-linux-thread-multi /oracle/VIS/inst/apps/VIS_ebs/admin/scripts/adexecsql.pl sqlfile=/oracle/VIS/inst/apps/VIS_ebs/admin/install

afwebprf.sql            INSTE8_PRF

Could you please suggest whats could be Issue here.   Also posting the contents of /etc/hosts file  Although these is no Issue with the Apps & DB listener.

[root@l]# cat /etc/hosts

127.0.0.1    localhost.localdomain    localhost

192.168.12.6     iam.oracle.com  iam   (WHICH IS THE EBS node)

192.168.12.13     OAM.oracle.com  OAM (which is the OAM node)

Thanks & Regards

Priya

• 1. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE

Please search AutoConfig log file for afwebprf.sql and you should find more details about the error around the file name.

Thanks,

Hussein

• 2. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Thanks for the response Hussein,

I could see the following Errors in the Autoconfig log file, Not sure about these errors could you please suggest.

APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit

Cause: afpodbinit failed due to ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error

The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: begin fnd_global.bless_next_init('FND_PERMIT_0000'); fnd_global.initialize(:session_id, :user_id, :resp_id, :resp_appl_id, :security_group_id, :site_id, :login_id, :conc_login_id, :prog_appl_id, :conc_program_id, :conc_request_id, :conc_priority_request, :form_id, :form_application_id, :conc_process_id, :conc_queue_id, :queue_appl_id, :server_id); fnd_profile.put('ORG_ID', :org_id); fnd_profile.put('MFG_ORGANIZATION_ID', :mfg_org_id); fnd_profile.put('MFG_CHART_OF_ACCOUNTS_ID', :coa); fnd_profile.put('APPS_MAINTENANCE_MODE', :amm); end; and was executed from the file &ERRFILE.

Log filename : L5800937.log

Report filename : O5800937.out

Log filename : L5800938.log

Report filename : O5800938.out

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks!

Priya

• 3. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    Asif Muhammad Guru

Hi Priya,

Please post the error logfile:

Log filename : L5800938.log

Please refer note:

APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit [ID 1401985.1]

If the above note does note helps, please try to "RECREATE GRANTS  AND SYNONYMS" using adadmin and see if it helps.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

• 4. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Thanks for the input ARM.Asif,

I 've recreated the GRANTS  AND SYNONYMS" using adadmin as you suggested But still got the  Same  Autoconfig Error.

Please see the contents of L5800938.log file which 've no Error.

Application Object Library: Version : 12.0.0

Copyright (c) 1979, 1999, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

module:

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Current system time is 13-JUL-2013 22:15:06

Uploading context file...

Parsing Context File...

GSM-PARSE COMPLETE

Concurrent request completed successfully

Current system time is 13-JUL-2013 22:15:06

Kindly advise !

Thanks !

Priya

• 5. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    Asif Muhammad Guru

Hi,

Did you check the above suggested note.

Could you also provide the count of your invalid objects.

Also, in the autoconfig log file, please search as "error" and "Error", to see if you could provide any further important messages.

Best Regards,

• 6. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Hi ARM.Asif,

Yes I 've checked the note that u suggested,,, But As i already mentioned in the First POst  that OAM or EBS login url isn't not accessible after

updating  these profile options i.e  "Applications SSO Type" profile option to “SSWA w/SSO”  and“Applications SSO Login Types” profile option to   BOTH ,   AND

Applications SSO Auto Link User profile option to “Enabled” And “Applications SSO Enable OID Identity Add Event” profile option to “Enabled”.

The EBS Login page become inaccessible that is the Login Page goes blank so i could NOT work on the solution suggested in the note ID that u mentioned.

the solution there is to

1. Query for the Alert Manager responsibility in System Administrator > Security > Responsibility form.

2. Make a note of the menu "ALR_OAM_NAV GUI" associated with this responsibility.

3. Create a custom responsibility..

4. Attach the menu associated with the Alert manager responsibility

BUT I am unable to do it since Can't access the EBS Login url... Could you please suggest some workaroud.

Please see the list of invalid Objects, as that remain the smae throughout even though i 've compiled the Apps schema as well but to no avail.

SQL> select owner,count(*) from dba_objects where status='INVALID' group by owner;

OWNER                 COUNT(*)

------------------------------ ----------

D4OSYS                    1

CA                              2

HERMAN                    1

APPS                           5

FLOWS_010500                2

All The errors or Errors in the autoconfig file i've already posted or For your Perusal . Please see the following.

Log filename : L5801948.log

Report filename : O5801948.out

Log filename : L5801949.log

Appreciate if you kindly see the first post again where i 've already given the description  of the Issue.

Thanks!

Priya.

• 7. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    Asif Muhammad Guru

Hi Priya,

The EBS Login page become inaccessible that is the Login Page goes blank so i could NOT work on the solution suggested in the note ID that u mentioned.

Did you to try recompiling your JSP files for login page displaying blank issue. If not, please perform the following:

1. Take a backup of the $COMMON_TOP/_pages direcotory eg: $COMMON_TOP/_pages.bak

2. Delete all the files in $COMMON_TOP/_pages directory (only files inside the _pages directory, don't delete the _pages directory itself)

3. Execute the following:

$ cd $FND_TOP/patch/bin

$ perl ojspCompile.pl --compile --flush -p 2

Hopefully this should bring up your EBS login page. If EBS is accessible, please perform the action plan in the before provided note and let us know.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

• 8. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Thanks for your Kind response ARM.Asif,

[applmgr@ebs bin]$ perl ojspCompile.pl --compile --flush -p 2

logfile set: /oracle/VIS/inst/apps/VIS_ebs/logs/appl/rgf/ojsp/ojspc_error.log

starting...(compiling all)

using 10i internal ojsp ver: 10

synchronizing dependency file:

enumerating jsps...8048

parsing jsp...8048

writing deplist...8048

initializing compilation:

eliminating children...5979 (-2069)

translating and compiling:

translating jsps...5979/5979 in 1m16s             

compiling jsps...5979/5979 in 5m45s              

Finished!

Restarted the Apache services or Middle-ware services. But still Not getting the Login Page.

Also verified the respective class files have been created under $COMMON_TOP/_pages directory.

• 9. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit

Priya,

Is the issue now with a blank page for the main login screen?

If yes, and compiling JSP files did not help then you will need to check Apache log file (error_log and access_log) and the application.log file for details about the error.

Thanks,

Hussein

• 10. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Thanks for the response Hussein,

Thanks to you i could finally find out the errors which may well be the reall Cause of the Issue. Kindly suggest.

I  find the following errors  In the  /oracle/VIS/inst/apps/VIS_ebs/logs/ora/10.1.3/j2ee/oacore/oacore_default_group_1/application.log

13/07/15 02:00:02.455 html: chain failed

oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsException: java.lang.NullPointerException: null Connection

at oracle.apps.fnd.profiles.Profiles.getProfileOption(Profiles.java:1509)

at oracle.apps.fnd.profiles.Profiles.getProfile(Profiles.java:362)

at oracle.apps.fnd.profiles.ExtendedProfileStore.getSpecificProfileFromDB(ExtendedProfileStore.java:211)

at oracle.apps.fnd.profiles.ExtendedProfileStore.getSpecificProfile(ExtendedProfileStore.java:171)

at oracle.apps.fnd.profiles.ExtendedProfileStore.getProfile(ExtendedProfileStore.java:148)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.logging.DebugEventManager.configureUsingDatabaseValues(DebugEventManager.java:1294)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.logging.DebugEventManager.configureLogging(DebugEventManager.java:1149)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.logging.DebugEventManager.internalReinit(DebugEventManager.java:1118)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.logging.DebugEventManager.reInitialize(DebugEventManager.java:1085)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.logging.DebugEventManager.reInitialize(DebugEventManager.java:1072)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsLog.reInitialize(AppsLog.java:595)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsContext.initLog(AppsContext.java:593)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsContext.initializeContext(AppsContext.java:570)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsContext.initializeContext(AppsContext.java:524)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsContext.<init>(AppsContext.java:292)

at oracle.apps.fnd.common.WebAppsContext.<init>(WebAppsContext.java:1095)

at oracle.apps.fnd.sso.Utils.getAppsContext(Utils.java:539)

at oracle.apps.fnd.sso.SessionMgr.getCharSet(SessionMgr.java:3632)

at oracle.apps.fnd.sso.Utils.setRequestCharacterEncoding(Utils.java:229)

at oracle.apps.fnd.sso.AppsLoginRedirect.doGet(AppsLoginRedirect.java:295)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.ResourceFilterChain.doFilter(ResourceFilterChain.java:64)

at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ReleaseResFilter.doFilter(ReleaseResFilter.java:26)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.EvermindFilterChain.doFilter(EvermindFilterChain.java:15)

at oracle.apps.fnd.security.AppsServletFilter.doFilter(AppsServletFilter.java:318)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:621)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:370)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.doProcessRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:871)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:453)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.AJPRequestHandler.run(AJPRequestHandler.java:313)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.AJPRequestHandler.run(AJPRequestHandler.java:199)

at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketReadHandler$SafeRunnable.run(ServerSocketReadHandler.java:260)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor.java:303)

In the /oracle/VIS/inst/apps/VIS_ebs/logs/ora/10.1.3/j2ee/oacore/oacore_default_group_2/application.log  the following errors.

oracle.apps.fnd.security.LeakDetectionFilter.initialized:1373833800219

13/07/15 02:00:00.219 html: LeakSetting:

global:true,session:false,aggressive:false,stderr:false,appslog:false,corelog:false

ignoring:null

13/07/15 02:00:00.333 html: chain failed

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot assert on Login Server Validation[LocalLogin redirect]. Please try logging again or contact your System Administrator for help.

at oracle.apps.fnd.sso.AppsLoginRedirect.doGet(AppsLoginRedirect.java:671)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.ResourceFilterChain.doFilter(ResourceFilterChain.java:64)

at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ReleaseResFilter.doFilter(ReleaseResFilter.java:26)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.EvermindFilterChain.doFilter(EvermindFilterChain.java:15)

at oracle.apps.fnd.security.AppsServletFilter.doFilter(AppsServletFilter.java:318)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:621)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:370)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.doProcessRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:871)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:453)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.AJPRequestHandler.run(AJPRequestHandler.java:313)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].server.http.AJPRequestHandler.run(AJPRequestHandler.java:199)

at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketReadHandler$SafeRunnable.run(ServerSocketReadHandler.java:260)

at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.procClientSocket(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:234)

at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.access$700(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:29)

at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler$AcceptHandlerHorse.run(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:879)

at com.evermind[Oracle Containers for J2EE 10g (10.1.3.4.0) ].util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor.java:303)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

~                                         

I 've also checked the log file that you suggested and find the following error in the error_log file which is under  /oracle/VIS/inst/apps/VIS_ebs/logs/ora/10.1.3/Apache/ directory ... There is no error Access.log file

[Sun Jul 14 23:56:08 2013] [error] [client 192.168.1.2] [ecid: 1373826368:192.168.1.2:37224:0:4,0] mod_oc4j: Failed to find a failover oc4j process for session request for destination: application://oacore (no island or jgroup).

for that i 've Increased the OACore Heap Configuration to 512/1024 in opmn.xml  i.e

<data id="java-options" value="-server -verbose:gc -Xmx512M -Xms512M -XX:MaxPermSize=160M -XX:NewRatio=2

To: 

<data id="java-options" value="-server -verbose:gc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -XX:NewRatio=2

And in xml file chnaged the <s_oacore_nprocs"> from 1 to 2 i,e

<oacore_nprocs oa_var="s_oacore_nprocs">2</oacore_nprocs>

and run the autoconfig But to no avail.

Please suggest

Thanks!!

Priya

• 11. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit

Please see if the following docs help.

Blank Page Accessing R12 - Application.log shows "html: chain failed", "Unable to create user session" [ID 734692.1]

Unable to generate forwarding URL. Exception: oracle.apps.fnd.common.AppsException: java.lang.NullPointerException: null Connection [ID 1109247.1]

E-Business Suite Users Experience Intermittent HTTP-500 Errors and Database Connection Errors [ID 1314433.1]

Thanks,

Hussein

• 12. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Hi Hussein, 

Thanks for the suggested Docs

I 've gone through the Docs that you 've suggested And based on that  made a Comprehensive analysis of the Issues and comes up with these findings even though still short of the resolution

Kindly see  the following and suggest. 

1. The Docs [ID 1109247.1]   suggested to  Remove the value of profile option ' Initialization SQL Statement .

Please see the current Value of it and if you could give your thoughts

SHORT_NAME                              NAME                LEVEL_SET          CONTEXT                         VALUE

------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- --------------- ------------------------------ ----------------------------------------

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL       Initialization SQL Statement - OracleApplication      OFA                              BOTH
    FND_APPS_INIT_SQL       Initialization SQL Statement - OracleApplication       SQLGL                           BOTH
    FND_APPS_INIT_SQL       Initialization SQL Statement - OracleResponsibility    BIS_FIN                          BOTH
    FND_APPS_INIT_SQL       Initialization SQL Statement - OracleResponsibility      BIS_FIN-19121522               BOTH

Also when i query the home_url from icx_sessions The home_url column of the table are BLANK. even though it's there in the context file which is verified by this output.

grep login $CONTEXT_FILE

<login_page oa_var="s_login_page">http://ebs.oracle.com:8000/OA_HTML/AppsLogin</login_page>

Therefore i quried to check the whether the related  Tablespace are full. It is not  FULL also there is no Issue of space TEMP tablespace either,

Please see the APPS_SSO related profile values after dating those values the EBS login url ISSUE  Occured. as I already mentioned that in the First POST.

SHORT_NAME                                  NAME                    LEVEL_SET              CONTEXT                             VALUE

------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- --------------- ------------------------------ ----------------------------------------

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL           Initialization SQL Statement - Oracle    Application            OFA                                    BOTH

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL           Initialization SQL Statement - Oracle    Application             SQLGL                                 BOTH

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL           Initialization SQL Statement - Oracle    Responsibility           BIS_FIN                              BOTH

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL           Initialization SQL Statement - Oracle    Responsibility          BIS_FIN-19121522                      BOTH

APPS_SSO               Applications SSO Type            Site                                                                     SSWA_SSO

APPS_SSO               Applications SSO Type            User        PROFILEOPTIONS                                                  BOTH

APPS_SSO_ALLOW_MULTIPLE_ACCOUN Applications SSO Allow Multiple Accounts Site                                                         BOTH

TS

APPS_SSO_AUTO_LINK_USER        Applications SSO Auto Link User        Site                                                           Enabled

APPS_SSO_CHANGE_PWD_URL        Application SSO Change Password URL    UnDef                      UnDef

APPS_SSO_FORGOT_PWD_URL        Application SSO Forget Password URL    UnDef                      UnDef

APPS_SSO_HINT_COOKIE_NAME      Applications Single Sign On Hint Cookie                         Site                                    BOTH

Name

APPS_SSO_LDAP_SYNC           Application SSO LDAP Synchronization    Site                                                               BOTH

APPS_SSO_LDAP_SYNC           Application SSO LDAP Synchronization    User        GUEST                                                 BOTH

APPS_SSO_LDAP_SYNC           Application SSO LDAP Synchronization    User        PROFILEOPTIONS                                        BOTH

APPS_SSO_LDAP_SYNC           Application SSO LDAP Synchronization    User        SYSADMIN                                              BOTH

APPS_SSO_LINK_SAME_NAMES       Link Applications user with OID user wit UnDef        UnDef

h same username

APPS_SSO_LINK_TRUTH_SRC        Applications SSO Linking Source of Truth Site                                                            BOTH

APPS_SSO_LISTENER_TOKEN        Applications SSO Partner Application Lis UnDef        UnDef

tener Token

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        Site                                                               BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        MHUNT                                                  BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PTULL                                                     BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        MEMERY                                                    BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        RKARMER                                                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        CABLACKWELL                                               BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        DBAKER                                                    BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        SCRAWFORD                                                 BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        WJEFFREY                                                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PROFILEOPTIONS                                            BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PROCESS_OPS                                               BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        FAVERY                                                    BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        FBRAMER                                                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        GUEST                                                     BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        DAEVANS                                                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        RGRANT                                                     BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        MNOOT                                                     BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PPARKINSON                                               BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        SYSADMIN                                                  BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PGARRER                                                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        RDUNNE                                                     BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PDESMOND                                                  BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        CPARKER                                                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        CHMARTIN                                                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_MODPLSQL_URL           Applications SSO MOD_PLSQL Url        UnDef        UnDef

APPS_SSO_OID_IDENTITY           Applications SSO Enable OID Identity Add Site                                                              Enabled

Event

APPS_SSO_POSTLOGOUT_HOME_URL   Applications SSO Post Logout URL     UnDef        UnDef

APPS_SSO_USER_CREATE_UPDATE    Applications SSO User Creation and Updat Site                                                                    Y

ion Allowed

Waiting to hear from you.  Please suggest

Thanks

Priya

• 13. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit

Did you remove the value of those profile options and bounce the services at explained in the doc?

Please take a backup of the table and update home_url column with the correct value and check then.

Thanks,

Hussein

• 14. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Hi Hussein,

I 've been trying for the last one day to chnage or Remove the value of profile option ' Initialization SQL Statement - Custom' According to ID 1109247.1]  Unsuccessfully

with this code

DECLARE

stat   BOOLEAN;

BEGIN

DBMS_OUTPUT.DISABLE;

DBMS_OUTPUT.ENABLE (100000);

stat := fnd_profile.SAVE ('FND_APPS_INIT_SQL', ' ', 'Site');

IF stat

THEN

DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line ('Stat = TRUE - profile updated');

ELSE

DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line ('Stat = FALSE - profile NOT updated');

END IF;

COMMIT;

END;

/

Also I am not sure or able to Identify the correct Profile Options Initialization SQL Statement - Custom'  from backend

Is this  the correct one FND_INIT_SQL ?

OR

these ??

SHORT_NAME                                  NAME                    LEVEL_SET              CONTEXT                             VALUE

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL           Initialization SQL Statement - Oracle    Application            OFA                                    BOTH

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL           Initialization SQL Statement - Oracle    Application             SQLGL                                 BOTH

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL           Initialization SQL Statement - Oracle    Responsibility           BIS_FIN                              BOTH

FND_APPS_INIT_SQL           Initialization SQL Statement - Oracle    Responsibility          BIS_FIN-19121522                      BOTH

Please suggest!

Thanks

Priya

1 2 3 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points