1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 16, 2013 11:39 AM by JimKlimov RSS

Know parameters to use in login page

myspacee

Hello,

first post here for me, be patient please. Maybe not right session, but can find any way to post this request on : Oracle Communications Instant Messaging Server

I'm IT guy, and I need some information about parameters that can be added to access Sun Convergence mail server.

When we are out of job, we have acces trought this link:

https://xxxxx.yyyyy.it/iwc_static/layout/login.html?lang=it-IT&10.01_183235&svcs=abs,mail

As we see we identify some parameters :

- lang=

- svcs=

I want to know if is possible to add domain as parameter. This because if we access to our mailserver in Intranet,

we must specify always complete email as login. (eg: a.mcgyver@yyyyy.it)

Read on forum about create customized login starting from default, but i can't access directly to servers,

without pass from centralized office. So ask here if is possible to simple add acces domain as parameter.

Thank you for any info,

m.

• 1. Re: Know parameters to use in login page
          JimKlimov

I am trying to figure out the question... what forbids you from entering the email into the form?
          Or do you want to make an URL (like a bookmark which you click on) to automatically log in? You could do that with UWC and AM, but for Convergence, I think, the login methods require a POST and thus can't work from an URL. You can try though, using the form "action" path and parameters that you can see in the login page...