I have used the great Enkitec Modal LOV with my application using theme 25 (responsive).
The Modal LOV just showing one page only event I have more data than only one page.
For the comparison, I have no problem with "Super LOV".
There is additional unwanted column at the end right column called "Total_Rows".
Any body knows how to solve this problems ?
You must be using APEX 4.2.1. In that version there was a bug in one of the plug-in APIs that added an unwanted column. The only workaround I know of is to use the hidden columns feature of the plug-in. Count the total number of columns in your query and then add one. Make that column hidden.
Of couse another option is to upgrade to the latest patch set.
Or if you can wait, I'm doing a round of bug fixing and I can address the issue in the next release. Hopefully that will be out later this week.
I have found one more but for the same template
the LOV 'open dialog' and 'clear content' button are not displaying properly in modal, show and hide region template. Also if you use jquery tabs it has the same problem. I check the item style and found it is reducing the height to 9.89px instant of 25px in other template
Hmmm. That doesn't sound good!
I was hoping to keep a consistent code path through all APEX releases but I may have to fork 4.2 to fix that. Could you do me a favor and set up some tests on apex.oracle.com that show the issues?
Maybe I'll get lucky with a slight CSS modification.
Actually I was able to replicate with a quick test. Now that I think about it, this kinda makes sense. When the page is loading the plug-in attempts to measure the size of the input and adjust the height of the buttons to match.
When you have a region type that renders with the display set to none, then there really is no height and with so it gets it wrong. The best workaround for this would be to manually set the height right after you show the region.
jQuery('#PX_ITEM_NAME_fieldset div.ui-buttonset > button').css('height', '26px');
The only parts you need to update are the item name one the left and the size on the right.
Let me know if that works for you.
The bug regarding the extra column has been fixed in the latest release of the plug-in (along with some other bugs).
Also, in the latest release of the plug-in I've exposed the Search Type so that you can configure it. If you're going agains a large data set it may help. Check the documentation for notes.