This discussion is archived
1 2 3 Previous Next 35 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2013 12:27 AM by ;) ApPsMasTi ;) Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Currently Being Moderated

There are two versions of the patch, 10.2.0.2 and 10.2.0.3 so make sure you download the latter since you are on 10.2.0.3

Thanks,

Hussein

• 31. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Hi Hussein,

I 've tried with both the version of the patch, 10.2.0.2 and 10.2.0.3 But got the same Error.

Please see the following

Applying interim patch '5890966' to OH '/oracle/VIS/db/tech_st/11.2.0.3'

Verifying environment and performing prerequisite checks...

Patch 5890966: Optional component(s) missing : [ oracle.rdbms, 10.2.0.3.0, higher version 11.2.0.3.0 found. ]

Prerequisite check "CheckApplicable" failed.

The details are:

Patch 5890966: Required component(s) missing : [ oracle.rdbms.rsf, 10.2.0.3.0, higher version 11.2.0.3.0 found. ]

Log file location: /oracle/VIS/db/tech_st/11.2.0.3/cfgtoollogs/opatch/5890966_Jul_20_2013_04_07_52/apply2013-07-20_04-07-52AM_1.log

Recommended actions: This patch requires some components to be installed in the home. Either the Oracle Home doesn't have the components or this patch is not suitable for this Oracle Home.

OPatch failed with error code 39

Please suggest

Thanks

Priya

• 32. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE

Priya,

My bad, I was under the impression (when I posted that update) that you are on 10.2.0.3, sorry for that.

Please see the following docs.

Login Page Throws Error 1403: Java.Sql.Sqlexception: Ora-01403: No Data Found Ora-06512: At Line 1 H [ID 1336030.1]

Clicking Login Button Two Times On Home Page Gives Error [ID 1530185.1]

Login: ORA-01403: No Data Found ORA-06512: at line 1 has been detected in FND_SESSION_MANAGEMENT.CHECK_SESSION [ID 1397575.1]

Some Users Get: Oracle error 1403 ORA-01403 ORA-06512 FND_SESSION_MANAGEMENT.CHECK_SESSION [ID 1438938.1]

Thanks,

Hussein

• 33. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Thanks for the response Hussein,

I tried all the suggestions that's suggested in the Doc's that you just suggested.  No Luck yet . The Issue remian the Same.  Also i got the Impressions that you may 've lost track of the Issue.after going through the

Note IDs that you 've suggested. Please Excuse  me for saying that.  Can i Please request You to kindly have a look at the Issue All over again. Please.    If you Wish I can Brief the Issue for your Perusal again.  Thanks!! 

Following are the output of the suggested Note ID's that you just mentioned.   

In of the note ID's this Patch 16177705  was suggested But It couldn't be applied Please see the Error.

AutoPatch error:

--------

Missing prerequisite codelevel for entity 'ad'.

This patch requires the following codelevel or higher: 'R12.AD.B.3'.

The current on-site codelevel for the entity 'ad' is : 'R12.AD.B.1'.

In order to apply this patch you must first apply a patch that introduces

at least the minimum required codelevel.

SOme packages are suggested in the other ID's which i accordingly run  and did the suggested Action But to NO Avail. The EBS Login Page remain getting Blank.

Please see the output of some them which is suggested in the Note ID's.

SQL> @AFICXSMS.pls

Package created.

Commit complete.

Disconnected from Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production

With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options

[applmgr@ebs sql]$ sqlplus apps/apps

SQL*Plus: Release 10.1.0.5.0 - Production on Sat Jul 20 04:34:06 2013

Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

Connected to:

Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production

SQL>  @AFICXSMB.pls

Package body created.

Commit complete.

Disconnected from Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production

You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/applmgr

Could you please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Priya

• 34. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    974057 Newbie

Hi Hussein,

Could you please tell one last thing on this Issue.  that whether these Profile Option Values that i 've updated after Integrating the EBS R12 with OID are Correct,   Please.

Please see the following Vlaues.

SHORT_NAME               NAME                    LEVEL_SET    CONTEXT                                                  VALUE

------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- --------------- ------------------------------     ----------------------------------------

APPS_SSO               Applications SSO Type            Site                                                                                    SSWA_SSO

APPS_SSO               Applications SSO Type            User        PROFILEOPTIONS                                        SSWA

APPS_SSO_ALLOW_MULTIPLE_ACCOUN Applications SSO Allow Multiple Accounts Site                           N

TS

APPS_SSO_AUTO_LINK_USER        Applications SSO Auto Link User        Site                                           Enabled

APPS_SSO_CHANGE_PWD_URL        Application SSO Change Password URL    UnDef                            UnDef

APPS_SSO_FORGOT_PWD_URL        Application SSO Forget Password URL    UnDef                               UnDef

APPS_SSO_HINT_COOKIE_NAME      Applications Single Sign On Hint Cookie    Site                           ORASSO_AUTH_HINT

Name

APPS_SSO_LDAP_SYNC           Application SSO LDAP Synchronization    Site                                                      Y

APPS_SSO_LDAP_SYNC           Application SSO LDAP Synchronization    User        GUEST                                  N

APPS_SSO_LDAP_SYNC           Application SSO LDAP Synchronization    User        PROFILEOPTIONS               N

APPS_SSO_LDAP_SYNC           Application SSO LDAP Synchronization    User        SYSADMIN                          N

APPS_SSO_LINK_SAME_NAMES       Link Applications user with OID user wit UnDef        UnDef

h same username

APPS_SSO_LINK_TRUTH_SRC        Applications SSO Linking Source of Truth Site                                         OID

APPS_SSO_LISTENER_TOKEN        Applications SSO Partner Application Lis UnDef                                UnDef

tener Token

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        Site                                                  BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        MHUNT                           BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PTULL                             BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        MEMERY                         BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        RKARMER                          BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        CABLACKWELL                BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        DBAKER                            BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        SCRAWFORD                  BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        WJEFFREY                        BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PROFILEOPTIONS               LOCAL

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PROCESS_OPS               BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        FAVERY                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        FBRAMER                BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        GUEST                   LOCAL

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        DAEVANS                BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        RGRANT                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        MNOOT                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PPARKINSON               BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        SYSADMIN               LOCAL

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PGARRER                BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        RDUNNE                   BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        PDESMOND               BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        CPARKER                BOTH

APPS_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN           Applications SSO Login Types        User        CHMARTIN               BOTH

APPS_SSO_MODPLSQL_URL           Applications SSO MOD_PLSQL Url        UnDef        UnDef

APPS_SSO_OID_IDENTITY           Applications SSO Enable OID Identity Add Site                             Enabled

Event

APPS_SSO_POSTLOGOUT_HOME_URL   Applications SSO Post Logout URL     UnDef                           UnDef

APPS_SSO_USER_CREATE_UPDATE    Applications SSO User Creation and Updat Site                           Enabled

ion Allowed

As I am not sure of APPS_SSO profile Values at User site which i tried to update from SSWA to SSWA_SSO but it Can't get Updated !

Could you please confirm As also the SSO Login url isn't accessible either i.e SSO Backdoor URL : http://ebs.oracle.com:8002/OA_HTML/AppsLocalLogin

Thanking You

Priya

• 35. Re: AutoConfig is exiting with status 1 And ORACLE error 6502 in afpodbinit
    ;) ApPsMasTi ;) Journeyer

HI priya,

Please see the read me of the Patch 16177705 which says the required code levels for the patch

• R12.AD.B.delta.3
    • R12.ATG_PF.B.delta.3

you need to be on the above patch level to apply the patch successfully

please apply above patches  then apply the Patch 16177705

AppsMasti
    Sharing is Caring

1 2 3 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points