4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2013 8:45 AM by rukbat RSS

findings Points and Posts

Subramanian Meyyappan

Hi folks,

how/where to find my points and posts of my profile.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: findings Points and Posts
          rukbat

Optional procedure #1 = Click on your username at the top of this thread.

Optional procedure #2 = Log in to the forum web site; see your username at the top corner of the page;  click on that username.

• 2. Re: findings Points and Posts
            Subramanian Meyyappan

Hi rukbat,

It is not my points, it my no.of.post which i made. it wrongly showing as my points.

where do i find my points.?

Thanks.

• 3. Re: findings Points and Posts
              rukbat

"points" supposedly totalled to you?

or are you interested in "points" you have awarded to other people?

Since the June 2013 site software upgrade, all user points that seem to be assigned to a person are wrong.

When I hover my mouse pointer over your username today, is states that you have 2994 points.   When I hover my mouse pointer over my own username today it suggests I happen to have 4668 points.   Both numbers have ZERO relation to what may have existed before the software upgrade.    That indicator got utterly mucked up by the upgrade and simply further show the idiocy of the site points system.

If you are asking about where you may have given points to others, then I know of no way to find that information.    It was not obviously available before the site software upgrade nor obviously able to be found since that June 2013 upgrade.

If you want to see additional comments on this "points" topic, then read all the threads in this Community Feedback forum that were started since that upgrade date   ---   ALL of them.

• 4. Re: findings Points and Posts
                rukbat

If you want some sort of summary total of the number of postings you made to the OTN forum site, that feature does not seem to exist.

You can click on your username, select the Content tab, and scroll through whatever you may have posted..

"Authored" means whatever you started.   "Participated" refers to whatever threads that happen to have a post from you that you posted as a reply.