This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2013 8:40 AM by san13 RSS

OLAP Problem load data

994993 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I have a cube that is scheduled to load data daily

The cube was loading normally and has not made ​​any changes, but today this error occurred while loading data:

The build has warnings: "Invalid Metadata Objects:
Invalid Object "ODI_FIN.MT_GL": "ORA-01403: no data found
XOQ-01600: OLAP DML error while executing DML "SYS.AWXML! R11_MANAGE_AGGREGATION" "
Invalid Object "ODI_FIN.MT_IND_GL_MET": "ORA-01403: no data found
XOQ-01600: OLAP DML error while executing DML "SYS.AWXML! R11_MANAGE_AGGREGATION" "
'

This is the second time this has happened, the first time I made an export / import and the problem was corrected, but why this error occurs? and how it can be corrected without making an export / import?

I really appreciate if you can help

Thanks in advance
  • 1. Re: OLAP Problem load data
    994993 Newbie
    I'm reviewing and I can see that...

This error occurs for all dimensions in the cube:

XOQ-01601: error while loading data for Cube Dimension "ODI_FIN.MT_DIM_PROYECTO" into the analytic workspace
    ORA-01403: no data found
    XOQ-01600: OLAP DML error while executing DML "SYS.AWXML!R11_LOAD_DIM"
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_CUBE", line 234
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_CUBE", line 287
    ORA-06512: at "ODI_FIN.MT_PRC_CALC_FS_0", line 41

MT_PRC_CALC_FS_0 is store procedure and the line 41 is:

DBMS_CUBE.BUILD('ODI_FIN.MT_GL USING (LOAD PRUNE, SOLVE PARALLEL)','S',FALSE,8,TRUE,TRUE,TRUE);

The Mappings for the dimensions are correct and the source table has data.
  • 2. Re: OLAP Problem load data
    Nasar Journeyer
    Take the queries from AWM dimension mapping for "ODI_FIN.MT_DIM_PROYECTO" . Click on 'SHOW SQL' button.

Manually execute each of those queries.

Maybe one (or all ) of those queries is not returning data.

• 3. Re: OLAP Problem load data
    994993 Newbie
    I already checked all dimensions and at the end of the SQL have these lines

<ERROR>
       <! [CDATA [
    XOQ-01600: OLAP DML error while executing DML "SYS.AWXML! R11_MANAGE_AGGREGATION"
    XOQ-01400: invalid metadata objects]] >>
    </ Error>

But I can run the queries manually and I can see the data.

Some dimension have more error lines, like this:

<ERROR>
    <![CDATA[
    XOQ-01600: OLAP DML error while executing DML "SYS.AWXML!R11_MANAGE_AGGREGATION"
    XOQ-01600: OLAP DML error while executing DML "SYS.AWXML!R11_MANAGE_AGGREGATION"
    XOQ-01400: invalid metadata objects]]>>
    </ERROR>
  • 4. Re: OLAP Problem load data
    DavidGreenfield Expert

The ORA-01403 error usually means that some internally executed SQL should have return a row but didn't. It could be quite low level sql (such as fetching LOBs or internal AW metadata).

• 5. Re: OLAP Problem load data
    san13 Newbie

Hi David,

We are on 11.2.0.3 and are seeing similar error in one of our AW's where it was working fine until recently and now we cannot refresh any dimensions without getting this exact error.

It would be great if you could please update us on the solution that was offered to fix this issue. Would you recommend we open an SR to have this fixed?

Thanks

• 6. Re: OLAP Problem load data
    DavidGreenfield Expert

Yes, please open an SR and let me know the number, If you are getting the same ORA-01403 error, then please get the same diagnostic info (via alter session) that I asked for in an earlier post and upload it to the SR.

• 7. Re: OLAP Problem load data
    san13 Newbie

Thanks David.

Here is the SR we opened for this issue - SR 3-7542768731 : ORA-01403: no data found

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points