1 person found this helpful
Simply make all those exports as 'SYSTEM' exports, which you wish to avoid them in executing, then you are all set,
Great. This will work if the user does not have permission to create export. Do you know which roles does not have create export permission?
We are using 220.127.116.11. Thanks.
1. Except the Access manager each user can view and execute a Standard Export.
2. Anonymous and Workflow users can only be able to execute the Export, they cannot create a New Export.
3. Data Creater and Ineractive User can only create User exports.
4. Data Manager can create both User and Standard Exports only.
5. Application Administrator can create all User, Standard, System exports.