In DRM, there are different roles, e.g. Access Manager, Anonymous User, Application Administrator, etc.
I would like to know whether in DRM there is a function to create a different role compared to what already exists.
For example, Anonymous User have the following access function:
101 Anonymous User BrowseCategories
101 Anonymous User BrowseHierarchies
101 Anonymous User BrowseProperties
101 Anonymous User BrowseVersions
101 Anonymous User RunCompare
101 Anonymous User RunExport
101 Anonymous User RunQuery
We would like to create a role which is similar to Anonymous User, except does not allow user to run Export. Is it possible?
1. Except the Access manager each user can view and execute a Standard Export.
2. Anonymous and Workflow users can only be able to execute the Export, they cannot create a New Export.
3. Data Creater and Ineractive User can only create User exports.
4. Data Manager can create both User and Standard Exports only.
5. Application Administrator can create all User, Standard, System exports.