2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2013 10:28 AM by 984875

Jdbc connection issue

Dear Legends,

I'm unable to create new data source from weblogic console to oracle applications database.

It throws me a following error:

Message icon - Error Connection test failed.

Message icon - Error Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection<br/>oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:113)<br/>oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:147)<br/>oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:257)<br/>oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:389)<br/>oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(PhysicalConnection.java:454)<br/>oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.<init>(T4CConnection.java:165)<br/>oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:35)<br/>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:802)<br/>weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.DataSourceUtil.testConnection(DataSourceUtil.java:298)<br/>com.bea.console.utils.jdbc.JDBCUtils.testConnection(JDBCUtils.java:734)<br/>com.bea.console.actions.jdbc.datasources.createjdbcdatasource.CreateJDBCDataSource.testConnectionConfiguration(CreateJDBCDataSource.java:474)<br/>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)<br/>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)<br/>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)<br/>java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)<br/>org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.invokeActionMethod(FlowController.java:870)<br/>org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.getActionMethodForward(FlowController.java:809)<br/>org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.internalExecute(FlowController.java:478)<br/>org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowController.internalExecute(PageFlowController.java:306)<br/>org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.execute(FlowController.java:336)<br/>...

I have checked the listener, it is up and running and I'm able to connect to this database through sql developer, but unable to create data source connection.

Cant understand where it is getting locked.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.