1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2013 6:58 AM by Stephen.B-Oracle Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: pending / outstanding local changes in OBEO
        Given data like this and my work and personal schedule WOW Gold, I have a chance of figuring out when I might be able to go sailing. I’m a novice with some experience, so I’m looking for nice Final Fantasy 11 Gil conditions to practice sailing Buy WOW Gold and build up my confidence.Ideally there would very little chance of rain, no chance of thunderstorms, wave heights 2 feet or less, and winds of 12 knots or less. WOW Power Leveling Temperature-wise I’ll just have to take what I can get. More experienced sailors maybe with bigger boats want and can deal with stronger winds and larger waves. I’m looking for fun and great time learning Aion Gold, not drama, at least not this year. This morning looked to be ideal Aion Leveling and it was the first time my wife Judith was going to go sailing with me since about 27 years ago.
        • 16. Re: pending / outstanding local changes in OBEO

To get the logs of the sync failures, have a look in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook\Oracle Beehive\Logs\OBIOLOG_FAILURE_<date>.log or similar for your setup.

This should show the sync failure item, and allow you to remove/update from within Outlook.

1 2 Previous Next