2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2013 8:09 PM by user7653918 RSS

Urgent about certification path

user7653918 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Greetings ...

I intend to take the exams of:

- Introduction to Oracle9i SQL | 1Z0-007

- Program with PL/SQL | 1Z0-147

then - in case of passing - i will get the Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate

my question is: if i take the exam of Oracle Forms: Build Internet Applications | 1Z0-141 and pass it, will now i get the Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional?

if not, what is the right path to do it?

thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Urgent about certification path
    matthew_morris Expert

I intend to take the exams of:

- Introduction to Oracle9i SQL | 1Z0-007

- Program with PL/SQL | 1Z0-147

If you plan to take 1Z0-007, you better schedule it in the next eight days.  It is retired after July 31st and will no longer be available.  The replacement exam is either 1Z0-051 or 1Z0-061.

then - in case of passing - i will get the Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate

my question is: if i take the exam of Oracle Forms: Build Internet Applications | 1Z0-141 and pass it, will now i get the Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional?

That is correct path.  Be aware that 1Z0-141 was scheduled to be retired on July 31st, then was taken off that list.  It is still expected to be retired in the near future.  It is unlikely to be retired within the next 3-4 months, but probably will within 12-18 (my opinion, not a statement from Oracle).

• 2. Re: Urgent about certification path
    user7653918 Newbie

Thank you very much Mr. Matthew ...
    I'm aware of the retirement date of 1z0-007 but I didn't know about 1z0-141 and it was very helpful and fast reply from you, thank you again ...

Best wishes

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points