This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2013 12:47 AM by Pranav Dangar Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Re: ID Merge

Pranav Dangar Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Brandye,

I have a similar issue with two Oracle testing IDs and am eagar to view my result for the exam 1z0-051 given on 18/07/2013. I have raised an Service Request, ref# 497386-363783824. Kindly ensure that the Oracle test ID on which i gave my exam is retained as primary.

Please provide assistance at your earliest convienience.

Thanks,

Pranav Dangar

• 1. Re: ID Merge
    Brandye Barrington Expert

Hi Pranav,

Actually, you should make this request directly with Pearson VUE. You can contact Pearson VUE at pearsonvue.com/oracle/idmerge to make this request and the process may go a little faster than adding Oracle in the middle. Be sure to ask them how long the ID merge will take when you request the merge. Once you have merged, you can submit a new SR, referencing your previous SR and request the SRs to be cancelled because you've already got resolution.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington

Certification Forum Moderator

• 2. Re: ID Merge
    Pranav Dangar Newbie

Thanks for your response Brandye.

[Solved]

After I raised SR, I got a response email from Oracle on 19th, which said "We request you to contact your Pearson VUE customer support for your merge request."

I did the same on Monday 22nd, morning. Provided them with my details and other requirements.

They said it'll take at max 1 week to merge ( actually 3-5 days is what they said, but I assumed the max time that they'd take).

So, in the evening I checked my email to find that the merge was completed

And when I logged in to Certview, I just had to click authenticate button (the details were already filled there).

And everything was normal after that.

So, to cut the long story short, to merge you Oracle testing IDs you have to:

1. Contact Pearson VUE customer support (as also said by Brandye).
    2. After that you should check your email regularly; or after those 3-5 days, contact the customer support to know the status of the merge request.

I have shared my experience here for those facing the same problem, as I couldn't find the exact solution easily.

My suggestion would be to pin this discussion for others to know.

Pardon me if these instructions are already put up somewhere or if I violated any other forum rules.

Thanks and regards,

Pranav V. Dangar