1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 12:41 PM by jsharma-Oracle

templated vector layer

Fa

Hi All, Templated vector layer is not working for me. (I mean the demo apps C15 and C16) The vector layer, customers  doesn't show up. I checked the theme in mapbuilder and it works fine there. Mapviewer: 11.1.1.7.1 OS: Windows 7 SP1 - 64-bit DB: Oracle Release 11.2.0.1.0 32-bit Browser: Chrome,Firefox, IE

• 1. Re: templated vector layer
          jsharma-Oracle

This is a bug in the demo code (not in the parametrized vector layer support). The referenced style (M.SMALL CIRCLE) is missing in the user_sdo_styles view for mvdemo.

The solution is any one of the following:

- Add a style called "M.SMALL CIRCLE"

- Modify the theme definitions to use M.CIRCLE or M.STAR or some other existing style instead.

- Modify the demo code to use one of those (m.circle or m.star) styles instead. To do that add the following lines of code after the VectorLayer is created,

OM.style.StyleStore.getServerSideStyle("mvdemo", "m.circle", {url:baseURL, callback:

function(aStyle){layer.setRenderingStyle(aStyle);}});

after

layer = new OM.layer.VectorLayer("layer1", {def:{type:OM.layer.VectorLayer.TYPE_PREDEFINED,

and click on RUN.

1 person found this helpful