This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2013 6:18 AM by Akanksha Sheoran Kaler RSS

Problem with OEM12c 12.1.0.3.0  and windows agents

clementeOTN Explorer
Currently Being Moderated

Hi

I have installed reciently a OEM12c 12.1.0.3.0  on OL 6.4 .  Now I am triying to manage my databases which are in several windows X64 plattforms.

When I try to add my windows hosts manually  " Setup-> Add Target -> Add target manually"  the agent from windows X64 is not available  , so, when I try to lauchn the add host action I receive a message :

"Unable to proceed because you have selected a platform for which Management Agent software is not available on the OMS. Go to Setup > Extensibility > Self Update and download the Management Agent software for the selected platform, and then, return to this wizard to continue with the installation"

I tried to update plugins ofline downloading the file "https://updates.oracle.com/Orion/Download/download_patch/p9348486_112000_Generic.zip"  (i tried with p13528532_112000_Generic.zip too)    But, when I upload it I  receive the error

"The uploaded catalog file does not contain the following files: "components.xml, aru_targets.xml, patch_recommendations.xml, certifications.xml, aru_releases.xml, aru_component_releases.xml, aru_languages.xml, aru_product_groups.xml, aru_platforms.xml, aru_product_releases.xml, aru_products.xml""

How can I update my plugins to manage a windows 64Bits

thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points