0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2013 3:09 PM by 93b5dfe2-ae4e-4802-865e-60a5183196e4 RSS

Primavera Contractor License

93b5dfe2-ae4e-4802-865e-60a5183196e4

Hi all,

I recently got a new laptop with windows8 and decided to install my primavera contractor version 5.0 in it, but after much trouble I was instructed to download it from the website : https://edelivery.oracle.com/ and run it with administration privileges. During the installation it mentioned something about problems in compatibility with Microsoft SQL, but either way it completed without problems.

Now that it finished I attempted to run it and got:

Warning:

Current license file is not valid for this version. Please contact your supervisor.

After clicking "ok" like 3 times it says:

A problem has ocurred with your application license: Application license not installed or corrupted. Click OK if you would like to see a license summary.

Then OK:

Invalid Application License Key: License data not valid. ("OK" or "Administer").

With 'Administer' the Database Configuration opens up. I do not understand if I can fix it from here since I do not understand this program.

I downloaded the license file from the oracle's website, but neither during the installation nor now running it, it asks for it.

Anybody have a solution besides changing to windows 7?.