For AutoVue/Enovia issues it is best to log a new service request to the Enovia support team first and if needed the Enovia support team will contact the AutoVue support team. A few things which are going to be needed when creating a new SR:
1. Need to clarify if this is a new issue (Development related) or if this is from a released version of the integration.
2. If this is from a released version of the integration need to know if this issue just started happening? What has changed for this issue to start happening?
3. Need to know the AutoVue ISDK version used to build the integration.
4. Need to know the AutoVue version.
5. Need full logs (AutoVue and Enovia integration) set to debug.
I think you should also check the value set for the LOCALE parameter in the applet definition. The log seems to indicate that the current value would be "debug". If this is the case please make sure to use one of the supported locale values as stated on page 59 of the AutoVue Admin Guide (http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37436_01/otn/pdf/E37319_01.pdf):