I imported an application from my local environment to apex.oracle.com, and the rendering time bottlnecks while processing the navbar plug-in.
The debug starts
... (processes stuff until the final debug)
which does nothing except consistently take 20 seconds.
I see no attribute 25 used or referenced in the plug-in, and the local version runs fine.
The list the navbar uses is a static list with no special code or SQL conditions.
I have another application using the plug-in fine.
After changing a dozen things to try identify the cause of the problem, I added some debugging to the plug-in to locate the location of problem - I figured the attribute 25 was a red herring.
Almost ironically - when based on a static LOV and executed in the apex.oracle.com environment where there are thousands of applications - this query didn't perform well:
FROM apex_application_list_entries p WHERE list_id = list_entries_cur.p_list_id CONNECT BY NOCYCLE PRIOR list_entry_id = list_entry_parent_id START WITH list_entry_parent_id IS NULL
So by replacing it with an basic in-line fixed it.
FROM (SELECT * FROM apex_application_list_entries p WHERE list_id = list_entries_cur.p_list_id) p CONNECT BY NOCYCLE PRIOR list_entry_id = list_entry_parent_id START WITH list_entry_parent_id IS NULL
I think I've only used dynamic queries with this plug-in on apex.oracle.com, so I've never encountered it.