3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2013 7:24 AM by user97359 - oracle RSS

Inventory Administration

user97359 - oracle

Hello,

ATG version 10.2.  I have added a new hierarchy from the rootCategory down to SKU in a Commerce Reference Store implementation using the BCC Import facility. Everything appears to be ok, I can see products, add them to carts, and checkout.  However I am unable to administer inventory using the ATG Web Commerce administrative functions.  When I go into the Inventory Administration screen, I can see my new products  like ...

Nike Lunar Eclipse Women's:White:10 Footwear:Medium100095692defaultHardgoodFulfiller? / ?? / ?? / ?In stockNo dateNo ATP info available.No
      Nike Lunar Eclipse Women's:White:7 1/2 Footwear:Medium100095641defaultHardgoodFulfiller? / ?? / ?? / ?In stockNo dateNo ATP info available.No
      Nike Lunar Eclipse Women's:White:7 Footwear:Medium100095633defaultHardgoodFulfiller? / ?? / ?? / ?In stockNo dateNo ATP info available.No

however when I try to modify one of the rows using the Sku id's and set, increase, or decrease the inventory, I get this error message.

No item with the unique catalog ref ID 100095692 could be found in the inventory system.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Inventory Administration
          user97359 - oracle

Here is what I am seeing in the log file atg/logs/atg_prod.log.  The first error is using the Inventory Administration under ATG Web Commerce, the second more lengthy error is trying to check out in the UI.

[0m [1;33mAug 2, 2013 11:31:18 AM /atg/dynamo/servlet/pipeline/RequestScopeManager/RequestScope-96/atg/commerce/inventory/InventoryFormHandler handleChangeInventory

[0m [1;31mSEVERE: (Error) No item with the unique catalog ref ID 100095692 could be found in the inventory system.

[0m [1;33mAug 2, 2013 11:32:04 AM /atg/commerce/inventory/InventoryManager logInventoryException

[0m [1;31mSEVERE: (Error) null

[0m [1;31matg.commerce.inventory.MissingInventoryItemException: No item with the unique catalog ref ID 100096847 could be found in the inventory system.

[0m [1;31m at atg.commerce.inventory.RepositoryInventoryManager.getInventoryInfo(RepositoryInventoryManager.java:2327)

[0m [1;31m at atg.commerce.inventory.RepositoryInventoryManager.queryStockLevel(RepositoryInventoryManager.java:2198)

[0m [1;31m at atg.commerce.inventory.RepositoryInventoryManager.queryStockLevel(RepositoryInventoryManager.java:4335)

[0m [1;31m at atg.projects.store.order.purchase.StoreCartFormHandler.checkSkuStockLevel(StoreCartFormHandler.java:2607)

[0m [1;31m at atg.projects.store.order.purchase.StoreCartFormHandler.validateQuantity(StoreCartFormHandler.java:2284)

[0m [1;31m at atg.projects.store.order.purchase.StoreCartFormHandler.handleCheckout(StoreCartFormHandler.java:919)

[0m [1;31m at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[0m [1;31m at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

[0m [1;31m at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

[0m [1;31m at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

• 2. Re: Inventory Administration
            Ricky S

are you able to access the mentioned sku in ACC... looks like the sku is been removed.

• 3. Re: Inventory Administration
              user97359 - oracle

Thanks for responding.  I do not think the sku has been removed, but something is going on.  Again,  I used the online BCC Import facility to create a product hierarchy and external image references. Then when I access the Inventory Administration or the product online in the ATG Store (I am using the CommerceReferenceStore) I get the errors you see in the log, both SEVERE errors, and the first is when trying to set an inventory position in the Administration and the second when trying to check out in the storefront.  I have noticed one thing.  Even though the Inventory Administration screen displays all of my newly added SKU's, there are no references in the DCS_CATALOG table (forgive me, I just shut down my VM and that may not be the table name) and I guess no catalog_ref_id (again going from memory here).  In both cases I think that is why I am getting the errors above. Maybe there is a step or a field I missed in the import process?

Thanks!