Did you find any solution for your requirement? I got the exact same requirement to work on but couldn't find a way, searched in metalink and google but no luck. I am able to generate header level attributes but not Line level as there can be more than one line for an order.
Please share if you find a workaround or anything.
Any luck on this? I am also in need of a solution to this requirement. It would have been so good if Oracle could have given us some kind of a package interface where-in we can add our own select clause to generate the XML at each level (Order header, Order Line, Header Price Adjustment, Line Price Adjustment). They did something of this sort in the Payables Funds Disbursement process to generate/append custom elements/ttributes to the XML via a Database Package interface.
After some research on this, I was able to successfully add 2 additional attributes in the "LinesVo" section of the XML. Here are the steps :
Let's say I need to add the "shipping instructions" and "packing instructions" in the "<OrderLinesVO>" section. For this u need to do the following :
1) First look for the file "LinesVo.xml" under $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/ont/print/order/server.
2) Customize this file to add the Shipping Instructions and Packing instructions from the OE_PRN_ORDER_LINES_V view. Also add the corresponding "view attributes" for the 2 additional fields. Save this file. Always maintain a backup of the Original file.
3) Next get the ONTORDDFN.xsd file. You can find the standard file under : /apps/apps_st/appl/ont/12.0.0/patch/115/publisher/defs.
4) Modify this file to add the 2 attributes under the 'LineVoRow' element under 'OrderLinesVo'.
5) Load this into the database using XMLLoader utility.
6) Run the Report and see the 2 attributes showing up under the Lines section.