This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I created a logical network with 60,000 Nodes and about 100,000 Links.
Based on the Network Data Model Process
1. Set up the network data model:
• Create the node table and the link table.
• Insert metadata into USER_SDO_NETWORK_METADATA.
2. Load network and user data:
• Use SQL/Loader, insert statements, or programmatically
3. Optionally, partition the network:
• Node-based partitions
• Optional partition BLOB generation
4. Analyze and/or edit network data:
• Java program
My problem is during the partitioning of my network it takes too long to partition the network and created thousands of Tables that reached more than a hundred thousand. The partitioning did not complete since it consumed the whole disk (500gb) of my Test Server in its partitioning process.
According to the steps and samples i found, to partition a logical network I just needed to execute sdo_net.logical_partition.
This is the script that I executed:
......INSERT NODES AND LINKS DATA.........
CREATE OR REPLACE DIRECTORY ROADS_NETWORK_DIR AS 'D:\oracle\product\11.2.0\ROADS_NETWORK';
EXEC sdo_net.logical_partition('ROADS_NETWORK', 'ROADS_NETWORK_LPART$', 5000, 'ROADS_NETWORK_DIR', 'ROADS_NETWORK.log', 'a');
Is there something that I missed during my process? Or are there configurations that should be set before partitioning my logical network?
I am using Oracle 11gR2 188.8.131.52