We have lot of subject areas(each containing no.of tasks) in DAC.Recently we want to migrate only one subject area to another test environment and then subsequently build the execution plan
based on that..But when we tried taking the dac export all the subject areas are coming out.
How can we take export of a single subject area alone leaving all the other subject areas?
Pls help out
Follow below steps:
1) Create one new source system container.
2) Click on subject area tab in new source system container
3) And give right click and select ownership.
4) Now click on reference.
5) One new window will open....left side select source system container from which container you want import subject area.
6) Now select subject areas which you want to import.
7) Click on Add button.
8) And Assemble those subject Area and create execution plane.
Let me know any more issues.....
Mark if Correct/Helpful.....
But my question is how to do take an export of only one subject area? I have lot of subject areas defined in my DAC source system container(Test container - SA1,SA2,SA3,SA4,SA5...)
So Now I want to take only an export of Subject area 4(SA4)......How is it possible?
I tried with normal export button option but it is taking all subject areas.