2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2013 10:46 AM by mjbuow RSS

Receiving the following error on JAG Definition Generate

mjbuow

Hi All:

While working on the HRSchema test applications mentioned in the JHeadstart post previous to this one (In a new Application, the ApplicationResources_en.properties file is not having the constraint messages created) I am receiving the following error during the Generate of the JAG Definition file.  This has been a very quick JHeadstart app that I have put together.  Initially I tried to run it with the start file being Home, then I changed it to UIShell.  I am currently getting the following error.  This application is a built from scratch 11.1.2 JDeveloper/JHeadstart application using the HRSchema and very little customizations.  I am just trying to get it to run.

I have tried to search for this in blogs and forums, but only came up with one hit that doesn't seem related.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Mary

UofW

WARNING: Exception in task oracle.adfdt.jdev.transaction.JDevTransactionManager$1@a0e740 on model oracle.adfdtinternal.model.ide.navigator.nodes.ApplicationXmlModel@1c9dafa; txn name=addPageDefinitionUsage

oracle.bali.xml.model.XmlInvalidOnCommitException: SEVERE: Value of attribute id not of ID type

The value must be of the following type:

Type Name:  ID

Primitive Type:  string

With the following constraints:

matching the pattern:  [\i-[:]][\c-[:]]*

[ node = id ]

<pageDefinitionUsages>

<page id="2_UIShellPageDef" path="view.pageDefs.HRSchemaTestApplication11.1.2_UIShellPageDef" />

</pageDefinitionUsages>

at oracle.bali.xml.model.XmlModel.__precommitTransaction(XmlModel.java:2746)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.XmlContext.precommitTransaction(XmlContext.java:1184)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.XmlContext.__precommitTransaction(XmlContext.java:1777)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.XmlContext.__commitTransaction(XmlContext.java:1808)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.XmlModel.__requestCommitTransaction(XmlModel.java:2820)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.XmlModel.commitTransaction(XmlModel.java:464)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.XmlModel.commitTransaction(XmlModel.java:434)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.task.StandardTransactionTask.__commitWrapperTransaction(StandardTransactionTask.java:541)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.task.StandardTransactionTask.runWithTokenThrowingXCE(StandardTransactionTask.java:271)

at oracle.bali.xml.model.task.StandardTransactionTask.runThrowingXCE(StandardTransactionTask.java:150)

at oracle.adfdt.jdev.transaction.JDevTransactionManager.runTaskUnderTransaction(JDevTransactionManager.java:56)

at oracle.adfdt.model.objects.Application.addPageDefinitionUsage(Application.java:743)

at oracle.jheadstart.dt.jag.bindinggenerator.PageUIModelGenerator.generateContainerDef(PageUIModelGenerator.java:728)

at oracle.jheadstart.dt.jag.JhsApplicationGenerator.generateService(JhsApplicationGenerator.java:532)

at oracle.jheadstart.dt.jag.JhsApplicationGenerator.generateService(JhsApplicationGenerator.java:348)

at oracle.jheadstart.dt.jag.jdev.JagRunner$1.run(JagRunner.java:76)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)