This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2013 2:08 AM by AnkitSharmaVicky RSS

Integrate a new system in ESB with existing architecture

800839 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I want to integrate a new system (which is a mainframe system) in ESB with existing infrastructure, how I can hook up it with Oracle ESB? These needs to be done without changing the infrastructure. Similarly i have another requirement to integrate with siloed sytems with the existing infrastructure. How we can go about it? Any links or opinions are really appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Integrate a new system in ESB with existing architecture
    MarioMesaglio Newbie

Hello,

Can u explain a little more the Situation you described it?.

By Infrastructure you mean the Hardware/Software Infrastructure that allows the ESB to function, or the Reference Architecture applied to the components it contains?.

In which technology/platform the "New System" make avaiable the resources you must access?.

What Software Application are you using as ESB?.

Regards.

• 2. Re: Integrate a new system in ESB with existing architecture
    AnkitSharmaVicky Newbie

Hi,

You can use transformation for One system to another system, OSB provide different transformation standards and different protocols to resolve this.

for MainFrame system you can use tuxedo transport. if your both systems using XML format in any format then you can go via Xquery or XSLT transformation.

if you required more information SO please share detailed information about application and Infrastructure,

Thanks

Ankit

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points