For Webutil & JACOB
- The webutil configuration section has been modified to suite your environment.
- The following entries exist in the config section :-
- The following Jar files exists and are added to FORMS_BUILDER_CLASSPATH:
- The following jar file added to the CLASSPATH in forms/server/default.env:
- You must generated the certification key using the utility and placed it in appropriate folders.
- WebUtil needs a single virtual directory to be defined in order to operate.
This virtual directory is used to locate various operating system-specific files that WebUtil may need to download.
For an Oracle Developer Suite installation,
add the following line to the file/forms/formsweb/orion-web.xml under the OAS Oracle Home:
<virtual-directory virtual-path="/webutil" real-path="<ORACLE_HOME>/forms/webutil" />
For GetClientInfo to work
- Remove GetClientInfo from Restricted URL Parameters in your forms configuration section.