3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2013 2:12 AM by Pradeepcmst RSS

rac 11g r2  root.sh error

MR.L

CRS-2676: Start of 'ora.ABCD.dg' on 'rac1' succeeded

/u01/app/11.2.0/grid/product/db_1/bin/srvctl start nodeapps -n rac1 ... failed

FirstNode configuration failed at /u01/app/11.2.0/grid/product/db_1/crs/install/crsconfig_lib.pm line 9196.

/u01/app/11.2.0/grid/product/db_1/perl/bin/perl -I/u01/app/11.2.0/grid/product/db_1/perl/lib -I/u01/app/11.2.0/grid/product/db_1/crs/install /u01/app/11.2.0/grid/product/db_1/crs/install/rootcrs.pl execution failed

有谁遇到过,有解决办法吗?

• 1. Re: rac 11g r2  root.sh error
          Flávio Soares

Hi

Are you using the DHCP.

Ive encountered this problem and was the bug: DHCP CONFIGURATION CAUSING ROOT.SH FAIL[Bug ID 14638061]

And, maybe useful for you this note: Troubleshooting 11.2 Grid Infrastructure root.sh Issues (Doc ID 1053970.1)

• 2. Re: rac 11g r2  root.sh error
            MR.L

Thank you for your answer!!

but my ip static.

• 3. Re: rac 11g r2  root.sh error
              Pradeepcmst

Try this. It worked for me.

Please keep in mind that you will need wait till each step finishes successfully before move to next one

For Step1 and 2, you can skip node(s) on which you didn't execute root.sh yet.

Step 1: As root, run "$GRID_HOME/crs/install/rootcrs.pl -verbose -deconfig -force" on all nodes, except the last one.

Step 2: As root, run "$GRID_HOME/crs/install/rootcrs.pl -verbose -deconfig -force -lastnode" on last node. This command will zero out OCR and VD disk also.

Step 3: As root, run $GRID_HOME/root.sh on all node one by one