This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Run following query for tables you are interested and export table-columns into excel (you can use SQL Developer or TOAD for this)
select * from USER_COL_COMMENTS;
- Fill "Comments" in Excel for all table columns
- Create another "Column" in excel - Script
- Write formula for "Script" column to generate SQL script. It would be just concatenation of "COMMENT ON TABLE" command, table, column and comment data in proper order
- Copy "Script" column alone and paste it in any notepad, and you have script ready
Hope it helps.