4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2013 5:10 AM by Billy~Verreynne

create Database

duryodhan

Why there is default table such as AQ$_INTERNET  and other table when I create database with DBCA  I want  to create commplete blank database

• 1. Re: create Database
          SomeoneElse

> I want  to create commplete blank database

No such thing.

You must have the data dictionary.

• 2. Re: create Database
            sb92075

duryodhan wrote:

Why there is default table such as AQ$_INTERNET  and other table when I create database with DBCA  I want  to create commplete blank database

Oracle requires tables & procedures to contain & process your tables & procedures.

• 3. Re: create Database
              Selvakumar.Nagulan

Hi,

The table specified by you is Oracle Advanced Queuing related table and will be used by application that requires it. Also the default tables created are oracle system tables and views without which Oracle cant function. You cant create a completely empty database as that will be of no use.

Thank you!!

• 4. Re: create Database
                Billy~Verreynne

duryodhan wrote:

For a "blank" database, format disk. Then write software that enables you to create, store, change and retrieve data from that disk.

Or else use a RDMS (all of which comes with their own meta data stored in the database).