This discussion is archived
11 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2013 8:32 AM by User286067 RSS

EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports

User286067 Journeyer
Currently Being Moderated

Ok, so two problems actually,

1. I normally run SQLDEV on my desktop and access from home as I RDP into my desktop. The connections panel goes blank and reports panel goes blank as I RDP into my desktop.  I have to restart SQLDEV to see those again. What gives?

2. Last week, I wrote few reports (about 6-8), then as mentioned above logged in via RDP to my desktop, couldn't see any REPORTS (in reports tab), so, I shutdown SQLDEV and restart, all my newly written reports were gone, no trace. Any way to bring them back?

I have now started taking daily export of my reports and will soon check them into git, but this was a bit of a bummer.

If you have any ideas, please let me know, TIA

Raj

• 1. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    User286067 Journeyer

This is getting much more predictable ... 3rd day in a row I lost all my work and reports when accessing via RDP. Don't know who doesn't like whom, but they need to co-exist nicely. After re-starting SQLDeveloper, it completely forgot all the work that has been done is last 3 days, my reports were all reset to what they were on Last Thursday or so,

• 2. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    Jeff Smith SQLDev PM ACE Moderator

>>Don't know who doesn't like whom

I think this is the crux of the problem - we don't know who is causing the problem. For all we know a network admin has setup that machine to auto-wipe directories and the XML files are being deleted.

If you start up SQL Dev and create a custom report, then shutdown SQL Dev, log out of RD, then log back in and open SQL Dev back up - is the report still there?

Also, you could try saving your reports to another folder as a 'backup.' Have you tried manually searching for the report XML files to see if they're actually still there or not?

• 3. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    User286067 Journeyer

Thanks Jeff, I'll try that, but here is what happens,

1. I work on SQLDEV on my desktop (win 7 professional 64 bit), working with 'Reports' tab open, working on reports etc.

2. Leave screen as is, lock desktop , once I go home, log back in via vpn/RDP into my desktop

3. Reports tab is ALL EMPTY, closing, reopening report tab doesn't show anything. Minimizing/maximizing sql developer window doesn't do anything either.

4. At this time if I close SQLDEV, the current report is gone. It happened twice, not sure if it will happen a third time.

All files are on my local C drive and we have no policies for file deletion. But I'll try to follow steps you gave and see if I can reproduce the issue. This am, I recovered old reports, re-modified them and they are on their way to our git repo.

Thanks again

Raj

• 4. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports

So, if you were to use RDP to come in, see your reports were missing, not touch ANYTHING, then came back into your office the next day - would the reports be there? So basically skip step 3 and don't close SQLDev. Just curious what it would look like native on your desktop when you come in.

Also, what happens if you close SQLDev at the end of the day, come in with RDP, then start up sqldev in that session - are the reports there?

When you say Reports tab is all empty - you don't have any user defined reports, or even the default data dictionary reports are also not there?

• 5. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    User286067 Journeyer

Jeff,

JeffSmithSQLDevPM wrote:

When you say Reports tab is all empty - you don't have any user defined reports, or even the default data dictionary reports are also not there?

This is true, whole reports tab is all blank. I'll try the other two and then let you know.

Raj

• 6. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    User286067 Journeyer

JeffSmithSQLDevPM wrote:

So, if you were to use RDP to come in, see your reports were missing, not touch ANYTHING, then came back into your office the next day - would the reports be there? So basically skip step 3 and don't close SQLDev. Just curious what it would look like native on your desktop when you come in.

Also, what happens if you close SQLDev at the end of the day, come in with RDP, then start up sqldev in that session - are the reports there?

1. on desktop sql developer window is open, everything looks nice.

2. RDP in from home, only reports tab is empty. Connections are fine, the pl/sql package I was editing is fine, the SQL I was writing in worksheet is fine,

3. Came back to work this am, reports are gone from display. I tried to close reports tab, then Menu/View/Reports, nothing still empty.

4. I didnt get a chance to try out 'starting sqldeveloper via rdp' but will try to do it in next day or so.

HTH

Raj

• 7. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    User286067 Journeyer

Ok, final scenario is also done,

1, Shutdown SQLDEV 4EA on desktop.

2. RDP into desktop from home

3. Started SQLDEV, all reports exists, left sql developer on

4. Came in to work today, nothing can be seen on reports tab, completely blank.

5. closed the tab, re-opened, same, completely empty.

Now, my question is what can I do (more debugging, or debug flag setting) which would give you more information about this situation?

Thanks

Raj

• 8. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    Irian Pro

Maybe you could try to change your user.home folder by adding

AddVMOption -Duser.home=[path to test directory]

to the sqldeveloper.conf file

you'll have to manually copy the current SQLDeveloper configuration directory from your previous user.home, but afterwards your configuration files should be residing in the new directory and so out of reach of RDP and if the problem persists then we can rule out this application.

• 9. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports

I think an exception is happening which is causing the reports panel to go bonkers, and it's unable to draw the UI there anymore. I'm guessing that restarting SQL Developer fixes it = so you don't lose your reports, but instead SQL Developer is losing the display for the reports panel.

Can you start SQL Developer from the bin folder such that you get a command window with the sql developer app standard output displayed? And then when this happens, do a ctrl=break in the cmd window, and send us that output?

You'll need to ensure the buffer is large enough to contain all the output and not just the last 50 lines or so...

We're seeing similar behavior on the connections panel as well.

• 10. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    User286067 Journeyer

Thanks Jeff, I'll do that and send you the output.

@Irian, i'll try that as well when time permits.

Raj

• 11. Re: EA4 - Display Issue with RDP and Lost Custom Reports
    User286067 Journeyer

Jeff Smith SQLDev PM

Here is the thread dump you requested, dump was taken at 17:38 as soon as I logged in via RDP and saw reports tab empty.

C:\sqldeveloper\sqldeveloper\bin>sqldeveloper

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:08 PM javax.ide.extension.spi.DefaultElementContext getMacroValue

WARNING: jar:/file:C:/sqldeveloper/sqldeveloper/extensions/oracle.sqldeveloper.migration.application.jar!/META-INF/extension.xml:14: Can''t find bundle for base name oracle.dbtools.migration.gui.AppScanArb, locale en_US

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:08 PM javax.ide.extension.spi.DefaultElementContext getMacroValue

WARNING: jar:/file:C:/sqldeveloper/sqldeveloper/extensions/oracle.sqldeveloper.migration.application.jar!/META-INF/extension.xml:15: Can''t find bundle for base name oracle.dbtools.migration.gui.AppScanArb, locale en_US

WARNING: jar:/file:C:/sqldeveloper/sqldeveloper/extensions/oracle.sqldeveloper.migration.application.jar!/META-INF/extension.xml:16: Can''t find bundle for base name oracle.dbtools.migration.gui.AppScanArb, locale en_US

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:08 PM javax.ide.extension.spi.DefaultElementContext resolveResource

SEVERE: jar:/file:C:/sqldeveloper/sqldeveloper/extensions/oracle.sqldeveloper.migration.application.jar!/META-INF/extension.xml:16: Resource not found: '${SCRATCH_COMMAND_ICON}'.

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:12 PM oracle.javatools.db.property.MetadataImpl registerClassProperties

WARNING: Type "SCHDBDESTGROUP" is already registered to "class oracle.dbtools.scheduler.dbobjects.SCHDBDestGroup"

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:12 PM oracle.javatools.db.extension.MatcherCache put

WARNING: Cannot register oracle.javatools.util.deferred.Thunk$2: SCHDBDESTGROUP already has oracle.javatools.util.deferred.Thunk$2 already registered

WARNING: Cannot register oracle.javatools.util.deferred.Thunk$2: SCHDBDESTGROUP already has oracle.javatools.util.deferred.Thunk$2 already registered

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:12 PM oracle.javatools.db.property.MetadataImpl registerClassProperties

WARNING: Type "SCHDBDESTGROUP" is already registered to "class oracle.dbtools.scheduler.dbobjects.SCHDBDestGroup"

[snip] removed all password decrypt errors

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:12 PM org.openide.windows.WindowManager logThrowable

WARNING: [Winsys] TopComponent com.oracle.jdeveloper.nbwindowsystem.NbEditorContainer throws runtime exception from its componentShowing() method.

Please repair it!

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.oracle.jdeveloper.nbwindowsystem.NbEditorContainer.componentShowing(NbEditorContainer.java:467)

at org.openide.windows.WindowManager.componentShowing(WindowManager.java:339)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.componentShowing(WindowManagerImpl.java:1191)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.specialPersistenceCompShow(WindowManagerImpl.java:1198)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.PersistenceHandler.load(PersistenceHandler.java:248)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowSystemImpl.load(WindowSystemImpl.java:81)

at org.netbeans.core.GuiRunLevel$InitWinSys.run(GuiRunLevel.java:231)

at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:251)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:733)

at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(EventQueue.java:103)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:694)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:692)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:703)

at oracle.javatools.internal.ui.EventQueueWrapper._dispatchEvent(EventQueueWrapper.java:169)

at oracle.javatools.internal.ui.EventQueueWrapper.dispatchEvent(EventQueueWrapper.java:151)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:242)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:161)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:150)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:146)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:138)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:91)

WARNING: [Winsys] TopComponent com.oracle.jdeveloper.nbwindowsystem.NbEditorContainer throws runtime exception from its componentShowing() method.

Please repair it!

at com.oracle.jdeveloper.nbwindowsystem.NbEditorContainer.componentShowing(NbEditorContainer.java:467)

at org.openide.windows.WindowManager.componentShowing(WindowManager.java:339)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.componentShowing(WindowManagerImpl.java:1191)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.view.DefaultView.changeGUI(DefaultView.java:168)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.dispatchRequest(ViewRequestor.java:275)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.processVisibilityRequest(ViewRequestor.java:264)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.postVisibilityRequest(ViewRequestor.java:201)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.scheduleRequest(ViewRequestor.java:121)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.Central.setVisible(Central.java:140)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.setVisible(WindowManagerImpl.java:926)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowSystemImpl.show(WindowSystemImpl.java:105)

at org.netbeans.core.GuiRunLevel$InitWinSys.run(GuiRunLevel.java:246)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)

at oracle.javatools.internal.ui.EventQueueWrapper._dispatchEvent(EventQueueWrapper.java:169)

at oracle.javatools.internal.ui.EventQueueWrapper.dispatchEvent(EventQueueWrapper.java:151)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:242)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:161)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:150)

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:13 PM org.openide.windows.WindowManager logThrowable

WARNING: [Winsys] TopComponent com.oracle.jdeveloper.nbwindowsystem.NbEditorContainer throws runtime exception from its componentHidden() method.

Please repair it!

at com.oracle.jdeveloper.nbwindowsystem.NbEditorContainer.componentHidden(NbEditorContainer.java:447)

at org.openide.windows.WindowManager.componentHidden(WindowManager.java:352)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.componentHidden(WindowManagerImpl.java:1206)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.view.DefaultView.changeGUI(DefaultView.java:535)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.dispatchRequest(ViewRequestor.java:275)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.processRequest(ViewRequestor.java:251)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.dispatchRequest(ViewRequestor.java:279)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.processVisibilityRequest(ViewRequestor.java:264)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.postVisibilityRequest(ViewRequestor.java:201)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.ViewRequestor.scheduleRequest(ViewRequestor.java:121)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.Central.setVisible(Central.java:140)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowManagerImpl.setVisible(WindowManagerImpl.java:926)

at org.netbeans.core.windows.WindowSystemImpl.show(WindowSystemImpl.java:105)

at org.netbeans.core.GuiRunLevel$InitWinSys.run(GuiRunLevel.java:246)

Aug 21, 2013 4:13:13 PM oracle.javatools.ui.themes.ThemeProperties getPainterImpl

WARNING: No painter type for mainwindow.normal.bg

2013-08-21 17:38:25

Full thread dump Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.25-b01 mixed mode):

"Inactive RequestProcessor thread [Was:System clipboard synchronizer/org.netbeans.NbClipboard$GetContents]" daemon prio=2 tid=0x000000000c574800 nid=0x1b50 in Object.wait() [0x0000000014edf000]

java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)

at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)

- waiting on <0x00000000f029f1b0> ^(a java.lang.Object)

C       at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:1989)

- locked <0x00000000f029f1b0> (a java.lang.Object)

"Inactive RequestProcessor thread [Was:Folder recognizer/org.openide.loaders.FolderList$ListTask]" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c57a800 nid=0x1a08 in Object.wait()

[0x00000000136ef000]

C:\sqldeveloper\sqldeveloper\bin>       - waiting on <0x00000000f007a240> (a java.lang.Object)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:1989)

- locked <0x00000000f007a240> (a java.lang.Object)

"Swing-Shell" daemon prio=6 tid=0x00000000139c8000 nid=0x994 waiting on condition [0x0000000016c0f000]

java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)

at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)

- parking to wait for  <0x00000000ff7fe0d0> (a java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)

at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186)

at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043)

at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1068)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

at sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolderManager2$ComInvoker$3.run(Win32ShellFolderManager2.java:502)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

"status-0" prio=2 tid=0x00000000139c7000 nid=0x11a4 waiting on condition [0x0000000016b0f000]

- parking to wait for  <0x00000000fea51a28> (a java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)

at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043)

at java.util.concurrent.DelayQueue.take(DelayQueue.java:209)

at oracle.ide.status.StatusExecutor$StatusQueue.take(StatusExecutor.java:338)

at oracle.ide.status.StatusExecutor$StatusQueue.take(StatusExecutor.java:300)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1068)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

"WeakDataReference polling" prio=2 tid=0x000000000c579000 nid=0x1a74 in Object.wait() [0x00000000156df000]

java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (on object monitor)

- waiting on <0x00000000fef9da70> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:135)

- locked <0x00000000fef9da70> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:151)

at oracle.ide.util.WeakDataReference$Cleaner.run(WeakDataReference.java:88)

"WaitCursor-Timer" prio=6 tid=0x000000000c578000 nid=0x1a60 in Object.wait() [0x00000000155df000]

- waiting on <0x00000000ff05ea90> (a java.util.TaskQueue)

at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:503)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:526)

- locked <0x00000000ff05ea90> (a java.util.TaskQueue)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

"pool-3-thread-1" prio=6 tid=0x000000000c577800 nid=0x19dc waiting on condition [0x00000000153df000]

- parking to wait for  <0x00000000d122b9e8> (a java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack)

at java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.awaitFulfill(SynchronousQueue.java:458)

at java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue$TransferStack.transfer(SynchronousQueue.java:359)

at java.util.concurrent.SynchronousQueue.take(SynchronousQueue.java:925)

"Scheduler" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c576800 nid=0x14cc in Object.wait() [0x00000000152df000]

- waiting on <0x00000000d122c4b0> (a oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.TaskLinkedList)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.TaskLinkedList.takeNextTask(TaskLinkedList.java:47)

- locked <0x00000000d122c4b0> (a oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.TaskLinkedList)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskManager$SchedulerThread.run(RaptorTaskManager.java:462)

"Thread-8" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c573800 nid=0x9e0 in Object.wait() [0x0000000014fdf000]

- waiting on <0x00000000cf6d5108> (a java.util.LinkedList)

at java.util.prefs.AbstractPreferences$EventDispatchThread.run(AbstractPreferences.java:1476)

- locked <0x00000000cf6d5108> (a java.util.LinkedList)

"ChangeSetService" daemon prio=2 tid=0x000000000c572000 nid=0xa10 in Object.wait() [0x0000000014ccf000]

- waiting on <0x00000000d0e860b8> (a oracle.jdevimpl.vcs.changeset.ChangeSetService)

at oracle.jdevimpl.vcs.changeset.ChangeSetService.awaitEvents(ChangeSetService.java:131)

- locked <0x00000000d0e860b8> (a oracle.jdevimpl.vcs.changeset.ChangeSetService)

at oracle.jdevimpl.vcs.changeset.ChangeSetService.eventLoop(ChangeSetService.java:152)

at oracle.jdevimpl.vcs.changeset.ChangeSetService.access$000(ChangeSetService.java:60)

at oracle.jdevimpl.vcs.changeset.ChangeSetService$1.run(ChangeSetService.java:99)

"JarIndex Timer" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c571800 nid=0x1b38 in Object.wait() [0x00000000138ef000]

- waiting on <0x00000000d04b0748> (a java.util.TaskQueue)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:552)

- locked <0x00000000d04b0748> (a java.util.TaskQueue)

"Log Poller" prio=2 tid=0x000000000c570800 nid=0x1644 waiting on condition [0x00000000137ef000]

- parking to wait for  <0x00000000d0210850> (a java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)

at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442)

at oracle.ide.log.QueuedLoggingHandler.take(QueuedLoggingHandler.java:60)

at oracle.ideimpl.log.TabbedLogManager$4.run(TabbedLogManager.java:321)

"TimedCache-Timer" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c56e800 nid=0x132c in Object.wait() [0x000000001115f000]

- waiting on <0x00000000cf9b7588> (a java.util.TaskQueue)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:552)

- locked <0x00000000cf9b7588> (a java.util.TaskQueue)

"Framework Event Dispatcher" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c56c800 nid=0x1968 in Object.wait() [0x0000000010f6f000]

- waiting on <0x00000000cec67e48> (a org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.getNextEvent(EventManager.java:400)

- locked <0x00000000cec67e48> (a org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:336)

"State Data Manager" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c56c000 nid=0x1990 waiting on condition [0x000000000fe9f000]

java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (sleeping)

at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.StateManager.run(StateManager.java:297)

"Framework Active Thread" prio=6 tid=0x000000000c56b000 nid=0x9fc in Object.wait() [0x000000000fc3f000]

- waiting on <0x00000000cf76be58> (a org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework)

at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.run(Framework.java:1863)

- locked <0x00000000cf76be58> (a org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework)

"CLI Requests Server" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c2e5000 nid=0x1910 runnable [0x000000000f79f000]

java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE

at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.accept0(Native Method)

at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:131)

at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.accept(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:398)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:198)

- locked <0x00000000cf40ff30> (a java.net.SocksSocketImpl)

at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:530)

at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:498)

at org.netbeans.CLIHandler$Server.run(CLIHandler.java:1100)

"Active Reference Queue Daemon" daemon prio=2 tid=0x000000000c2cd000 nid=0x1984 in Object.wait() [0x000000000ccdf000]

- waiting on <0x00000000cf7b59d0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

- locked <0x00000000cf7b59d0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

at org.openide.util.lookup.implspi.ActiveQueue$Daemon.run(ActiveQueue.java:180)

- locked <0x00000000cf7b59d0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

"TimerQueue" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000c109800 nid=0x1914 waiting on condition [0x000000000c9ff000]

- parking to wait for  <0x00000000cec67880> (a java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)

at java.util.concurrent.DelayQueue.take(DelayQueue.java:209)

at javax.swing.TimerQueue.run(TimerQueue.java:171)

"AWT-EventQueue-0" prio=6 tid=0x000000000b352000 nid=0x1878 waiting on condition [0x000000000c0ff000]

- parking to wait for  <0x00000000cf801468> (a java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject)

at java.awt.EventQueue.getNextEvent(EventQueue.java:543)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:211)

"AWT-Windows" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000b34d000 nid=0x970 runnable [0x000000000be1f000]

at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.eventLoop(Native Method)

at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.run(WToolkit.java:299)

"AWT-Shutdown" prio=6 tid=0x000000000b34c000 nid=0x1aa4 in Object.wait() [0x000000000bd1f000]

- waiting on <0x00000000cec68168> (a java.lang.Object)

at sun.awt.AWTAutoShutdown.run(AWTAutoShutdown.java:287)

- locked <0x00000000cec68168> (a java.lang.Object)

"Java2D Disposer" daemon prio=10 tid=0x000000000b349800 nid=0x1880 in Object.wait() [0x000000000bc1f000]

- waiting on <0x00000000cf781b98> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

- locked <0x00000000cf781b98> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

at sun.java2d.Disposer.run(Disposer.java:145)

"Service Thread" daemon prio=6 tid=0x000000000b1b4000 nid=0xa14 runnable [0x0000000000000000]

"C2 CompilerThread1" daemon prio=10 tid=0x000000000b1a7000 nid=0x18f8 waiting on condition [0x0000000000000000]

"C2 CompilerThread0" daemon prio=10 tid=0x000000000b193000 nid=0x4c8 waiting on condition [0x0000000000000000]

"Attach Listener" daemon prio=10 tid=0x000000000b192000 nid=0x1a3c runnable [0x0000000000000000]

"Signal Dispatcher" daemon prio=10 tid=0x000000000b18d000 nid=0x1bfc waiting on condition [0x0000000000000000]

"Finalizer" daemon prio=8 tid=0x000000000926f000 nid=0x1a28 in Object.wait() [0x000000000b11f000]

- waiting on <0x00000000ce9755c0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

- locked <0x00000000ce9755c0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)

at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:189)

"Reference Handler" daemon prio=10 tid=0x0000000009263000 nid=0x1bb8 in Object.wait() [0x000000000b01f000]

- waiting on <0x00000000cf33bb68> (a java.lang.ref.Reference$Lock)

at java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Reference.java:133)

- locked <0x00000000cf33bb68> (a java.lang.ref.Reference$Lock)

"main" prio=6 tid=0x00000000029be800 nid=0x1034 waiting on condition [0x0000000000000000]

"VM Thread" prio=10 tid=0x000000000925b000 nid=0x1710 runnable

"GC task thread#0 (ParallelGC)" prio=6 tid=0x0000000002847000 nid=0x1ac8 runnable

"GC task thread#1 (ParallelGC)" prio=6 tid=0x0000000002848800 nid=0x1a10 runnable

"GC task thread#2 (ParallelGC)" prio=6 tid=0x000000000284a000 nid=0x228 runnable

"GC task thread#3 (ParallelGC)" prio=6 tid=0x000000000284c000 nid=0xdc8 runnable

"GC task thread#4 (ParallelGC)" prio=6 tid=0x000000000284f800 nid=0x1884 runnable

"GC task thread#5 (ParallelGC)" prio=6 tid=0x0000000002852000 nid=0x12fc runnable

"GC task thread#6 (ParallelGC)" prio=6 tid=0x0000000002853000 nid=0x135c runnable

"GC task thread#7 (ParallelGC)" prio=6 tid=0x0000000002854800 nid=0x25c runnable

"VM Periodic Task Thread" prio=10 tid=0x000000000b1bc800 nid=0x16f0 waiting on condition

JNI global references: 6094

Heap

PSYoungGen      total 235328K, used 97377K [0x00000000ef560000, 0x0000000100000000, 0x0000000100000000)

eden space 213120K, 37% used [0x00000000ef560000,0x00000000f42a2fd8,0x00000000fc580000)

from space 22208K, 82% used [0x00000000fea50000,0x00000000ffc25440,0x0000000100000000)

to   space 29952K, 0% used [0x00000000fc580000,0x00000000fc580000,0x00000000fe2c0000)

ParOldGen       total 87424K, used 56383K [0x00000000ce000000, 0x00000000d3560000, 0x00000000ef560000)

object space 87424K, 64% used [0x00000000ce000000,0x00000000d170fc70,0x00000000d3560000)

PSPermGen       total 73664K, used 73600K [0x00000000be000000, 0x00000000c27f0000, 0x00000000ce000000)

object space 73664K, 99% used [0x00000000be000000,0x00000000c27e0058,0x00000000c27f0000)

sqldeveloper