Are you sure that you have supporting data in the new environment that you moved your reports to?
1. Are the prompt values generated by a SQL? If so did you try running the SQL to see if there is data
2. Are you constraining(Limit Values) of the prompt? If so test that logic again in the new env and see that it works..
ya i have checked it the data is there, the prompt values are getting generated by presentation variable defined in report
ya it was not so i selected it and saved the prompt and then checked the values it just shows default value 2010 and then (all column values) thats it. when i click on search and type year to see 2011 it wont show up. what else could be the issue
I didnt get you point in "Prompt values are getting generated by presentation variable defined in report" ....
Prompt is where the values will be generated (we assign them to Presentation Variable) and these are used in reports.
1. Is your prompt a column prompt, if yes is it a custom Logical SQL or a direct Presentation Column. What ever that is it should contain data,Verify this.
2. Do you have "Choice List Values" as "All Coulumn Values" or "Specific Values", if it is specific values then check what are the values and make changes accordingly.