This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 19, 2013 8:16 PM by algibson RSS

In P6 8.3 which database table i can find Activities and Security profile details?

1001854 Explorer
Currently Being Moderated

I checked P6 8.3 Schema but i can't find in which database table activities and security profiles (both global and project) are get saved.

Can anybody help in this?

If i take backup of ADMUSER,PUBUSER and PRIVUSER is it enough as full database backup?

• 1. Re: In P6 8.3 which database table i can find Activities and Security profile details?
    algibson Journeyer
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

Activities are stored in the table called TASK

Security Profiles are stored in the table called PROFILE (field of scope_type defines if it is Global(ST_Global) or Project(ST_Project))

If you are on 8.3 then you would also need to backup your background job user and possibly extended schema user if you are using EPPM.

This is the command I issue to do a backup (i'm assuming an Oracle database given you are referring to admuser as this account doesn't exist for SQL).

exp system/<system-password>@<SID> file=C:\backup-file-name.dmp owner=(admuser,privuser,pubuser,bgjobuser,pxrptuser) log=C:\log-file-name.log grants=y constraints=y statistics=none

Regards

Alex

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points