1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 19, 2013 10:16 PM by algibson RSS

In P6 8.3 which database table i can find Activities and Security profile details?

I checked P6 8.3 Schema but i can't find in which database table activities and security profiles (both global and project) are get saved.

Can anybody help in this?

If i take backup of ADMUSER,PUBUSER and PRIVUSER is it enough as full database backup?

• 1. Re: In P6 8.3 which database table i can find Activities and Security profile details?
          algibson

Hi,

Activities are stored in the table called TASK

Security Profiles are stored in the table called PROFILE (field of scope_type defines if it is Global(ST_Global) or Project(ST_Project))

If you are on 8.3 then you would also need to backup your background job user and possibly extended schema user if you are using EPPM.

This is the command I issue to do a backup (i'm assuming an Oracle database given you are referring to admuser as this account doesn't exist for SQL).

exp system/<system-password>@<SID> file=C:\backup-file-name.dmp owner=(admuser,privuser,pubuser,bgjobuser,pxrptuser) log=C:\log-file-name.log grants=y constraints=y statistics=none

Regards

Alex