Do you get this error when running jvue.bat from the "<AutoVue install Folder>\bin" folder? Is your VueServlet working?
For quicker resolution it might be best to create a new service request and make sure to provide the following:
1. jvueserver.properties (from the AutoVue bin folder).
2. Screenshot showing that the VueServlet URL works.
3. jvue.bat file so we can see the script.
4. Screenshot showing what happens when trying to run jvue.bat.
I'm sorry I was under the impression you were using AutoVue Client/Server Deployment. Since you are using Desktop Deployment 20.0.0 and that version is no longer on premier support (see http://www.oracle.com/us/support/library/lifetime-support-applications-069216.pdf) I would suggest the following steps:
1. Make sure to uninstall AutoVue Desktop Deployment 20.0.0.
2. Check if there are any other AutoVue installation (Desktop Deployment, Client/Server or Desktop Version) on the machine (using Add/Remove Programs) and if there are any make sure to remove them as well.
3. Download AutoVue Desktop Deployment 20.2.1 from edelivery.oracle.com.
4. Install AutoVue Desktop Deployment 20.2.1.