Hello - I'm new to AIA and hence struggling to get my head around few things.
1. Is it mandate that if we implement EBF/EBS' we have to an already available EBO?
2. If yes, can we create a custom EBO and accordingly implement EBS' on top of it?
3. Assuming we are using an existing EBO let's SalesOrder, in an Asynchronous request-delayed response pattern, do we have to have a response ABCS or the request ABCS can be used for callback from response EBS.
4. Should we implement Request-response ABCSs, if so why?
5. If we were to build Direct Integrations, that means we don't really need to implement EBFs/EBSs? as they would be application specific and hence no need of a canonical data model?
6. Existing PIPs part of FP always use EBSs on top of EBOs with canonical data models?
It is not mandatory to use the canonical data models in Direct Integration, however there are benefits that you would get by using Canonical data model. PIPs are built on top of the AIA(content layer)