3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2013 5:20 PM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle RSS

OCA Certification...

SNR

Hi,

I Rabinarayan Sahoo, completed my Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) Exam (Developer Platform), 9 months before by giving two paper like 1z0-007, 1z0-147.

Yet I have not receive the OCA PL/SQL developer certificate.

But now I want to give the exam OCA in Database Platform.

What I have to do ? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance...

• 1. Re: OCA Certification...
          botang(唐波)

Apply for 1Z0-042 , that is it.

• 2. Re: OCA Certification...
            matthew_morris

I Rabinarayan Sahoo, completed my Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) Exam (Developer Platform), 9 months before by giving two paper like 1z0-007, 1z0-147.

Yet I have not receive the OCA PL/SQL developer certificate.

From the Certification FAQ page: Global FAQs

If your package has not yet arrived, it could be for one of the following reasons:
            • You are in India, China, Bangladesh or Mexico
              • If you are in one of these countries, you will receive your certificate via email in the form of an eCertificate within 3-4 business days of completing all certification requirements. You can request a hard copy of your certificate. There will be directions for requesting the hard copy in the eCertificate email you receive. When you receive the requested hard copy, you will receive the items mentioned above in your kit.
            • Less than 6-8 weeks has elapsed since completing your certification requirements.
              • Please allow up to 8 weeks to receive your kit after you have completed your final certification requirement.
            • You have not completed all of the requirements for the certification exam track.
              • Visit certification.oracle.com and select your certification path to view remaining requirements.
              • Note that completion of the required training and approval of the course submission form are also required in paths that require training.
            • Your exams were taken under different Oracle Testing IDs
              • Contact Pearson VUE to merge your IDs (provide all IDs under which you have taken exams or submitted forms and confirm which ID should be the 'surviving id').
              • Please allow 48 hours for the changes to reflect in CertView.
              • You can expect to receive your certification success kit within 6-8 weeks of the time your certification shows up in CertView.
            • Your address is incorrect in our database and your certificate might have been returned.
              • Login to your Pearson VUE account and select "Personal Info" to update your address.
              • Please allow 48 hours for the changes to reflect in CertView.
              • Once the updated address shows up in your CertView profile, please contact Oracle Certification Support to request a reship of your certificate.
            • If you still have not received your certificate after the waiting period and your address is correct in your Pearson VUE profile, please contact Oracle Certification Support.
              • Please include your Oracle Testing ID number in your message.
            • 3. Re: OCA Certification...
              Brandye Barrington-Oracle

In addition to the information above about receiving your certificate, if you want to pursue the DBA OCA certification, you'll first need to decide which version - 10g, 11g or 12c. You will need to take only the Admin I exam for the version you choose. The SQL exam requirement will be fulfilled by the 007 exam that you have already taken.

Regards,
              Brandye Barrington

Certification Forum Moderator