This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2013 7:58 AM by proven983 RSS

Grid Control JDE 9.1 - getCellValue

proven983 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

Have a problem with new Openscript 12.3. . In 12.2. I got cell value with storing attribute or making new variable and after that I could call that value from variables. In 12.3. is different. I have to use grid control for JDE. There is a function to get cell value (.getCellValue) that I included in my script and everything works ok. The problem that I have is how to print out this value in a results page or somewhere, like variable so I can use in report (information) or to compare with other data.

Code that I included in my script:

"eone.grid(

"/web:window[@index='0' or @title='Something']/web:document[@index='10' or @name='e1menuAppIframe']/web:EOneGrid[@gridId='0_1' or @gridName='Something']")

.getCellValue(0, 0); "

--

Thanks a lot,

Proven

• 1. Re: Grid Control JDE 9.1 - getCellValue
    Deepu M Journeyer

Hi Proven,

You can directly assign that value to a variable, ie

getVariables().set("sample",eone.grid(

"/web:window[@index='0' or @title='Something']/web:document[@index='10' or @name='e1menuAppIframe']/web:EOneGrid[@gridId='0_1' or @gridName='Something']")

.getCellValue(0, 0));

OR

String sample = eone.grid(

.getCellValue(0, 0);

Regards,

Deepu M

deepu.murali45@yahoo.co.in

• 2. Re: Grid Control JDE 9.1 - getCellValue
    proven983 Newbie

Hi DeepuM,

Thanks for your quick answer. It works. Is there some way to do the same thing using openscript tools (tree view) without hard coding (Java Code tab).

Thanks, Proven

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points