3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2013 5:19 PM by Ahsan Shah RSS

BI Apps for EBS Modules

Mychele

Hi everyone!  My company is implementing two new EBS r12 modules:  1) Warehouse Management and 2) Transportation Management. I've been asked to find out what OBIEE/OBIA functionality is available to support the EBS data.  I've already searched, browsed, etc, but can't find anything that would explain what EBS modules relate to which BI Applications.  Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

I'll be happy to assign points, as appropriate.

• 1. Re: BI Apps for EBS Modules
          Asif Muhammad

Hi,

Please check if the following notes can assist you:

Integrating Oracle Business Intelligence Applications with Oracle E-Business Suite (Doc ID 555254.1)

Embedding Analytics in Oracle E-Business Suite (Doc ID 974422.1)

Hope this helps!

Thanks &

Best Regards

• 2. Re: BI Apps for EBS Modules
            Mychele

Thanks for the quick response.  That's not quite what I'm looking for, though.  Here's an example:  We have EBS r12 Oracle Financials installed, which is a data source for OBI Financial Analytics, which appears to be out of the box with OBIA 7.9.6.3.

Our next phase of EBS includes Oracle Manufacturing, which is a data source for OBI Manufacturing Analytics, which appears to be OOTB with OBIA 7.9.6.4.

I'm looking for the BI Apps that would use Oracle Warehouse Management and Oracle Transportation Management as data sources.

Thanks,

Mychele

• 3. Re: BI Apps for EBS Modules
              Ahsan Shah

The best place to get this information is the Certification Matrix which maps the OBIA areas to the relevant ERP modules.  For OBIA "Manufacturing Analytics" the associated Modules are:

Oracle Manufacturing AnalyticsOracle Work In ProcesseBusiness Suite version 11.5.10 requires CU2
              Oracle Inventory
              Oracle Quality
              Oracle Costing

Please mark correct or helpful